Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says extremem newbie under mine. I see allot of you have chagned yours. I cant do it to mine?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually dont post that much. My sbn posts per day were like 3 or something. But that will change here! You guys better get used to me because theres gonna be a whole lotta me...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
All you have to do is have 10 posts.....like you do right now. Just go under user cp then edit profile. You'll see it :thumb

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Actually, I think you need to get 20,000 posts, ask God for forgiveness for the sins that you have enacted upon all of us, refrain from thinking about viz's dog's nippels for more than five minutes, try to speak in anything other than the third person and not start a new thread everytime a new thought enters your head.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Milo said:
not start a new thread everytime a new thought enters your head.

well I'm fooked :p

·
Registered
866 Posts
Milo said:
Actually, I think you need to get 20,000 posts, ask God for forgiveness for the sins that you have enacted upon all of us, refrain from thinking about viz's dog's nippels for more than five minutes, try to speak in anything other than the third person and not start a new thread everytime a new thought enters your head.
I agree..:laughing

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
Looks like I've followed him around two threads why not 3..

Shadow.. To make things easier, just give me your password and I'll change it to whatever you want. :redcreep

·
Registered
866 Posts
greco gixxer said:
Looks like I've followed him around two threads why not 3..

Shadow.. To make things easier, just give me your password and I'll change it to whatever you want. :redcreep
Yeah, that'll work... POst it GLOBALLY!!!:laughing

·
Registered
454 Posts
Guys don't tell him he needs 20,000 posts. HE wil do everything in his power to get to that point by the end of the day.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
StrickSVS said:
Guys don't tell him he needs 20,000 posts. HE wil do everything in his power to get to that point by the end of the day.
And then some...... :D :redflip

·
Registered
866 Posts
Brian F4i said:
And then some...... :D :redflip
Then we need to go and delete his post count to 0 again... :laughing

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
greco gixxer said:
Well that would make things interesting wouldn't it? :laughing

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive changed it numerous times and its always back to extreme newbie....

·
Registered
866 Posts
Shadownynja said:
Ive changed it numerous times and its always back to extreme newbie....
Thats because its rigged.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fixed it... i was clicking the reset button....:spam

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Shadownynja said:
I actually dont post that much. My sbn posts per day were like 3 or something. But that will change here! You guys better get used to me because theres gonna be a whole lotta me...
As long as you keep youself in line.................

1 - 20 of 27 Posts