Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...tell a good friend that his girlfriend is whacked in the head, unhealthy for him, and that he needs to kick her out and move on?

·
Registered
498 Posts
just telling him that will probably just make him mad/upset. give him some example of what his girlfriend does.

i broke up a friend of mine and his girlfriend before. a very couple days. she was flirting/hitting on me (only when he was not around). I ended up telling him, he didn't believe at first, couple days went by, he must have thought about it or something because he dumped her. he really appreciated me helping. he said things werent really right between them but he wanted to work it out. guess he was in 'working it out' stage when she was hitting on me. ....... plus, who the hell hits on your boyfriend/girlfriend's best friend. :confused lol

-dc

·
Prudish Wanker and official ROSSIFUMI SCUMBAG
1,061 Posts
tell him that his girlfriend is whacked in the head, unhealthy for him, and that he needs to kick her out and move on!!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
You could reverse the order and say she is unhealthy for him and then say she is whacked in the head!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Tell him to work on his right hook...then use it on his most deserving target. J/K...I think you pretty much summed it up...

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
sargent said:
She's moving out :clap
What did you say because I have a friend pretty much in the same boat. "Cough" Karol...:crackup Those that have known me forever know the joke.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
stylemaster53 said:
What did you say because I have a friend pretty much in the same boat. "Cough" Karol...:crackup Those that have known me forever know the joke.
actually, I'm under the impression that he knows it, just she won't let him leave. :crackup

·
A**hole
1,276 Posts
Well, I'm glad it worked out for you Matt. However, I have a different take on this kind of situation. My advice would be to stay out of it and enjoy your buddy's company when you get a chance. Let him learn how bad she is for him on his own or it could backfire on you. When I was 21 or so, I was in the same situation with my best friend whom I'd known since age 10. I told him my thoughts about his girlfriend and he told her what I said. She told him he couldn't talk to me anymore and we didn't until his mom was tragically murdered about 5 years later. That was 6 years ago and, while we actually work together in the same agency, things are still a bit "off" between us in that he still remains incapable of making a decision or taking an action for himself if his now wife opposes it. Just my $0.02

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LegalNinja said:
Well, I'm glad it worked out for you Matt. However, I have a different take on this kind of situation. My advice would be to stay out of it and enjoy your buddy's company when you get a chance. Let him learn how bad she is for him on his own or it could backfire on you. When I was 21 or so, I was in the same situation with my best friend whom I'd known since age 10. I told him my thoughts about his girlfriend and he told her what I said. She told him he couldn't talk to me anymore and we didn't until his mom was tragically murdered about 5 years later. That was 6 years ago and, while we actually work together in the same agency, things are still a bit "off" between us in that he still remains incapable of making a decision or taking an action for himself if his now wife opposes it. Just my $0.02
That was my hesitation. I actually never said that I said anything ;) I just said she was moving out. I've just been talking to him and such to see how things are going and he told me right before Christmas that she's going to move out. He's happy/sad about it, but realizes that it's probably for the best. I was glad that it's happening because, now, I don't have to say anything.

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
Sounds like a healthy relationship. They go from moving out to getting married and buying a house. Good luck man! :laughing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts