Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all the parents, how early did your kids get you up this morning? I've been awake for about an hour and no one else is awake yet:rant :rant

Post pics of the kids and the goodies Santa brought them:D :D :D

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're at Elmendorf?? I was just up in Anchorage 2x last month. I lived in Anchorage for 5+ years. Christmas in downtown Anchorage is awesome. The bars are a lot of fun, too:D :D

My brother finally woke up, but mom and wife are still sound asleep:rant

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
About 5 mins ago. When I was a kid we were awake by no later than 6 am!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Jester27 said:
You're at Elmendorf?? I was just up in Anchorage 2x last month. I lived in Anchorage for 5+ years. Christmas in downtown Anchorage is awesome. The bars are a lot of fun, too:D :D

I'm from TX, and the winter isn't sitting well w/ me, just got a new toy (Ruger .22) and there's no ranges open :rant I wanna go break it in!!! But I like the ppl I work with.

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts
around 7:15...luckily Santa had already finished putting the presents around the tree (just minutes before). :laughing

·
Super Moderator
23,512 Posts
Jester27 said:

Geesh Joey, just start screaming "GET UP" as loud as you can.:D:D

·
Registered
793 Posts
My dogs woke me up at 6.30. I was up till bout 1am wrapping presents... I leave today to drive to my brother's house for our family get-together. We will probably be opening stuff tomorrow.

·
Registered
580 Posts
last year was 5.am this year we said"not until daylight"
baily (13) got up at 3.am and PUKED her guts out. then went back to bed. Toad(7) got up at 6.30 and baily too, they played with there"santa" gifts...game boy advances......kaylyn(3) got up at 7. then we did santa a while....there was a big box sitting next to me beside the wall. i finally had to say "toad willyou get this big box out of here? it's in the way!" he finally got around to moving it...gee there just happoned to be a KTM ProSr. in there for him....i think the biggest surprise was the MSR.gear bags. they had no idea what could be in two flat soft wrapped in a plane brown paper.....i'll post picts later...

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
Jordan got up at 3am, and was all giggly about Santa coming.

She got in bed next to me and I told her that she had to go back to sleep since I wasn't sure if Santa had come yet. She finally went back to sleep and got up at 6:30.

After all the gifts were done - here's Jordan

Attachments

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
JDogg said:

I keep thinking of that Xmas song......"all I want for xmas is my two front teeth"

:laughing :laughing

·
Bike Bastardizer
1,265 Posts
The boys were up at 0700 as always.
They did OK :laughing

Attachments

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JDogg said:
Jordan got up at 3am, and was all giggly about Santa coming.

She got in bed next to me and I told her that she had to go back to sleep since I wasn't sure if Santa had come yet. She finally went back to sleep and got up at 6:30.

:rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling

That's hilarious!!! JPupp is amazingly cute and I hope she loved Christmas morning. Now, your old ass is prolly ready for a nap:nanana :nanana

·
Bike Bastardizer
1,265 Posts
The oldest wanted "A big picture of dad's motorcycle."

Always happy to oblige ;)

Attachments

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
V2Neal said:
The oldest wanted "A big picture of dad's motorcycle."

Always happy to oblige ;)
:laughing :laughing :laughing

They got bigger:D When's he gonna start riding your bike or teach you how to ride:nanana :nanana

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.