$459,469

Home(sq ft)

Lot(sq ft)

Year Built

:eek :clap:redflip

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
we've gained some "zillow equity" in the 6 months we've been here.

seems as tho theyre on track, so i'm not complaining! :thumb

·
Hooligan in training
2,950 Posts
232k. thats cool since we paid 169k less then 2 years ago and havent done anything to it.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Meh, it was off quite a bit for my house that was just appraised in October.

·
Registered
379 Posts
yeah, off by a significant margin for mine too... it all depends on neighborhood, growth, how many places are available, etc. My friend works on this project, it's crazy the number of variables all these is figured on.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Jesus, how in the world can anyone afford to live in this area?

I just looked at my parent's old house in a crime infested part of Beacon Hill and in 1980 was bought at 80,000 for a 5 bedroom house, now the site say its about 425,000.

For Beacon Hil!!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Mine's pretty much right-on. Up $100K since we bought it 18 months ago.

·
Has a Big BelowKnee
2,817 Posts
nakedjig said:
Mine's pretty much right-on. Up $100K since we bought it 18 months ago.
Very nice! Ours is up $130k (according to the site) and it'll be 3 years old this April.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just looked up my grandfathers house in Santa Cruz California. It said the worth was $881,000. He has gotten offers of up to $2.3 million for it. Not a bad investment since my great grandfather only paid $40,000 for it. To me personally you cannot put a price on the memories that I had in that house as a child and that I still am creating everytime I go down there. I know that sooner or later it will have to be sold since my grandfather does not want to live there forever. I had always hoped that I could take my child (ren) down there but as I have none and don't plan in the near future to have any it probably won't happen.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
207K! Not too bad for living in the ghetto! :thumb

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
My GrandParents/Childhood home is going for $313... good deal considering the $14k they bought it for... Houses are freaking sweet investments!

·
My car is faster then my bike.
1,795 Posts
244k, 1650 square feet in puyallup.

21 years old.

69k when bought new.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Most Hated said:
That is what I figured, you live in an awesome neighborhood! Do you think that price includes the remodeling you have done, which is awesome for the record.
nope cause we haven't had it assessed since the kitchen and i have done the bathroom and floors and comp room...

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
Meh, it was off quite a bit for my house that was just appraised in October.
fyi bank appraisals are always higher than market value especially on refi's. For my house this site is off by about 20k based on the comps I ran the other day. These type of sites give a nice rough estimate but don't take in to account other factors such as condition of the property. I just entered in a property we are trying to buy and they valued it about 50k more than both the comps and the appraiser did. If you want a good CMA let me know I will send you one;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts