Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to someone yesterday about CycleForums and he asked me how I found the site. I was told by a fellow Mod on here and thus I came over and the rest is history. How'd y'all become CF Addicts and Find the Site? Tell Your Story! :D

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Rez and Castor kept us updated on .ws after the SBN split. It was a long agonizing wait, but well worth it! :thumb

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
another SBN revolutionary here :D

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I forget...:confused

·
Support TC or fly like a fairy!
2,748 Posts
Well after Katana Planet banned me, I went to Stuntlife, then a guy from there referred me to here because he said alot of people from Austin post in here. Even got my first real ride with some guys from here.

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts
I stalk Rez

*shhhhhhhh*

:laughing :nanana

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yamerhaw told me about it, I'm not sure how he found it:confused

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I was a drowning victim after someone at SBN pointed the canons into the center of the ship.

CF pulled me out of the water and provided a nice dry place to hang out.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
pensacolariders board uses CF.. in our own llittle corner in never never land.. and i started to explore... and realized the that there was a LOT more to it...
now ya'll are stuck with me!!:redflip :nanana :nanana

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Came over from SBN when Ed posted a link to a joke or something... ya'll can blame him!!! :nanana

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
LeeNetworX said:
I was part of the great SBN pilgrimage back in ought two..... :laughing
+1:laughing

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.