Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after being too lax on the working out, its become apparent its way past time to get going again. IN addition to exercise, do any of you guys (speaking mostly to the ones who are in shape :redflip ) take any supplements or 'fat-burning' pills? I've heard mention of hydroxycut. Any experience or recs for others?

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Chitosan is pretty good I hear...
Cant take it if your allergic to shellfish tho..
what happens, is as you eat, this stuff bonds to the fat and prevents it from getting through the walls of your intestine, so it doesn't get absorbed into the blood..
just passes out with the rest of the waste...

heres a link

http://store.yahoo.com/ihealthtree/cheatandeat9.html

only thing is, you gotta take it like 20 minutes prior to eating..

·
Registered
217 Posts
Of all the so called fat burners, Hydroxy cut is the best IMO. I know that I have noticed a difference in the lean muscle mass I have put on.

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
As if you need to get any bigger!! :twofinger

BTW, where the hell were you this year?! We missed you at the gathering! :(

Guardog36 said:
Of all the so called fat burners, Hydroxy cut is the best IMO. I know that I have noticed a difference in the lean muscle mass I have put on.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Chitosan gives folks the shits.
H-cut rocks, but has ephedra. (thats good or bad to some folks)
EAS makes Beta-Lean HP which is ephedra free. I use that now, and it works great.
Also take CLA:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
greco gixxer said:
As if you need to get any bigger!! :twofinger

BTW, where the hell were you this year?! We missed you at the gathering! :(
Man I was so bumbed, I was on the road working for the entire month of August and most of September. LA, Paris and London. I so need to get back up there just to ride.

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Xenedrine is what I use right now. We used to smuggle Ripped Fuel into te Federal Prison I was at and would sell those out on the weight pile for a .50 a piece. Those worked okay.

Since Clenbuterol was brought up, I did a cycle of Winstrol V that was left by a friend when he was transferred on Disciplinary and no way to take it with him. That shit Rocks! I was upping my poundages every workout! Once I ran out I only kept about 30% of my gains, even that much was a lot more than what I would have done so quick with out it.

Back on subject, Xenedrine makes an ephedra free version also, though I have no idea how it would work, never tried it.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
WOT Blake said:
How about...stop eating shit and work out more.

Sorry, but I refuse to put anything harmfull into my body so it will LOOK better.:confused
Yep, you're right there...I put shit in my body to make me look worse (Ahhhh beer....)
:D

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
I also used to take Xenadrine as well as a few other like products. It does work well, but it does have ephedra in it so its not the safest thing for you. I stopped taking it after I noticed that I had no energy in the morning until I took two (ie. became a low level addiction). Try it if you want, it does work.

edit: I also noticed the sweating thing...I would sweat almost all day when taking that in the morning.

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
S.O.B. It couldn't have been that bad jetting to all those cities. Just do me a favor and make it to the '03 one! Your presence was missed. Besides I was looking to take the Aprilla for a test spin! :)

Guardog36 said:
Man I was so bumbed, I was on the road working for the entire month of August and most of September. LA, Paris and London. I so need to get back up there just to ride.

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
Listen not that I'm gay, or do I have anything against gays, but you aren't that bad looking!! Even Eleni thinks you're cute! But she's taken so back the fuck off! :D

Jamus34 said:
Yep, you're right there...I put shit in my body to make me look worse (Ahhhh beer....)
:D

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Stacker 2 works great for me. I am using it to supress my appetite until I get to where I wanna be, which is

I was 199 lbs, by just eating better I got to 176 lbs since April. Now I am using Stacker 2 to get me to 165. then I am done.

the last 10lbs is a bitch.
--------------------------------------------
ephedra....it is SAFE but only if you already are fairly athletic and have no problems getting your heart rate way up, and staying up.

not that it will make your heart race, but for fat-asses who never work out, it can increase heart rate on a body that cannot handle it
----------------------------------------
I find Stacker 2 doesn't build my agression, it actually mellows me out while making me alert, and I still eat, but only wanna eat half as much. I guzzle loads of water and you need to with this stuff.

umm yeah working out and eating less helps, but I race mountain bikes and damn the more I workout I eat a load. Stacker really supresses the appetite. every other day I eat a MONSTER meal to ensure I am not killing myself....

be careful. I can safely get my heart rate up to 209 when I am climbing a steep hill on my bicycle (anerobic for 5 minutes) so I know no way will ephedra kill me.....but like I said, for the lard-ass who never really worked hard before, stay away from this herbal stuff it WILL kill you

Ripped Fuel and other types of things turn me into Mr. Agression, I was surprised Stacker 2 makes me mellow yet alert. I thought it would shorten my fuse. for some, it will.

Stacker 2 and Xenadrine and Hydroxycut are all based on the STACK, which is the best weight loss thing out there now, FOR FIT PEOPLE (again, the dangers)

the stack is 3 things:

Guarana (for the caffiene, metabolism increase)
Ma-Huang for the Ephedrine (ditto)
and Willow Bark (aspirin, blood thinner, helps pump wastes
to kidneys)

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
A suggestion....

You need to exercise many times per week and eat 6 meals a day with alot of protein and alot of water. Protein supresses insulin spikes which help keep fat from being stored. Protein also suppresses your hunger.

HC is OK to take short term as I tried it once and won't again though, but over the long term its gonna loose effectiveness and you will gain more back then you lost. I know a number of people on it and this is the case. Use that once you have gotton down to a low fat level to get really cut.

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
I'd stay away from HC too. I did it for awhile. Was workin my ass off in the gym. Eating right. Saw it work a little. Not much. And if gave me acne so I quit takin it. Acne stopped, I kept losin pretty close to the same amount of fat when I was on it.

Deuce

·
Registered
866 Posts
I use fuckitall....

Works great!:redflip

1 - 20 of 23 Posts