Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals!

Looks like I'll be flying in on the 23rd, interviewing the 24th, and flying home on the 26th. Still waiting on my actually itinerary.

So if anybody is free and wants to show me around the area or if there is anything going on I can pop my head into and meet some of you SoFla hooligans, let me know. :)

Thx,
Nico

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
ninjakel said:
:laughing Fuck that, drop him off in overtown:crackup

Or better yet, sistrunk blvd:laughing
Heh, you think that's funny?!?! My first venture on the bike (leading Jackie around on her F4i through side streets) landed us at Systrunk and MLK Blvd. :eek I had no helmet on so she could hear me give her and advice, etc. Turns out if just left my blond haired, white face out in the open.

I distinctly remember slowing down to 45 for stop signs for many blocks. She eventually caved and let me take us back on 95 to get the hell outta there.

·
Rear Entry aint just for **** anymore
4,221 Posts
Nico, I am sure that one or more of us will be able to hook up with you and give you the grand tour. Too bad you were not going to be here a week after that as the CCS races are at Daytona, then Bikeweek after that.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are killin' me here! :laughing

So it looks like Im arriving Thurs night around 8pm and dragging my ass over to the Westin to crash. Interviews Friday starting at 9am and then I'm flying back on Sunday @ 11am. :giddy

·
Rear Entry aint just for **** anymore
4,221 Posts
aquapython600 said:
BILL, WTFKOGACIT ????
:gay
:crackup
The kind that makes you raise an eyebrow Aqua....why do you ask, are you interested or something?

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe I should have looked elsewhere. You people scare me. :redflip

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
You guys are killin' me here! :laughing

So it looks like Im arriving Thurs night around 8pm and dragging my ass over to the Westin to crash. Interviews Friday starting at 9am and then I'm flying back on Sunday @ 11am. :giddy
Maybe everyone would be interested in meeting up for Happy Hour some where???

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
Sounds good....I'm going to start preparing for that night in about an hour....I'm going to practice at Happy Hour tonight in Delray. :citadel

1 - 20 of 29 Posts