Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life is full of Hypocrites!

I'm one of them
Whoelse can you think of that is or ever have been here, there, or anywhere!

You don't have to name names.

To anyone that I've been a hypocrite to I apologize. I apologize that it happened and promise that it won't be the last time either. Matt. You dumb fuck. I apologize and hope we can still be friends. I still don't want to ride with you cause I get alot of shit happen to my bike, but nonetheless I like you. :redflip :clap

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What is a hypocrite. Other than myself. What makes one do or don't do or act or don't act the way he or she represent themselves? It's a quandry. Something that has been conditioned since childhood?:confused

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Let's please make shure this thread does not get out of control as it's on the edge.
gracias

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mitch. I'm just asking a question. you Know what makes me a hypocrite. no one will go there. Sometimes it's important to look within and come to a selfrealization. It never pays to be stuck in a sea of samsara.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
no worries
just wanted to make shure it did not spiral off it to anything other than the topic:D

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
"actions speak louder than words" ... "walk the talk" ... "pot calling the kettle black"... all common phrases that indicate there are a LOT of hypocrites out there. you're not alone... or rather, WE'RE not alone :shake

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
I am a hypocrite....

Its why I get paid the big bucks......

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
If anyone knows sketch...theres one right there, dont ride with that mad man:shake

·
Registered
183 Posts
i dont hate anybody. i never say something then do another.

man i hate hypocrites.

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gsxrl000 said:
i dont hate anybody. i never say something then do another.

man i hate hypocrites.
+1

I can't stand the fuckers my self! How can anyone live like that is beyond me! Fuckers should just realize it and be done with it!:dumbasses

1 - 16 of 16 Posts