Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of riding today, I took a long nap.
WTF is wrong with me??? :(
BAD motorcyclist! :bigdork

·
Registered
854 Posts
you are nuts. I hope you at least had a wet dream or something.

Today+yesterday+eric+new tires= 500 mile addition to rc51's odometer.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ginger! You should be ashamed! At least I have an excuse because of no insurance....but at least I had the top down at lunch and after work.

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
I have a good excuse also....no bike.....damn Kawasaki. Dammit, never thought I would be cussing Kawasaki...I will refrain now, before I go off....

Maybe by New Years.....:(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Skiv, what's the deal? Can't you get the bike back until the part comes in? I'd be raisin hell. Tell them to make the damn bike payments for a couple of months!

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Can't get the bike back, it's a safety recall. The only way is to buy an aftermarket pipe, let Sunrise install it (and pay to have it installed...yeah right...), and then I can have her. This would void my warrenty and I would have to shell out around $600 for the system and who knows how much for the installation. I told them to take the can off and give it back to me, but by blowing off the recall, that too would void the warrenty. Granted, I only have 2 months left on it anyway. I am going to try to get them to give me an extended warrenty or something.
I did figure out that my daily spending on insurance and the payment comes to around $10. This means that I have wasted $370 as of today...and I hate wasting money....:(

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I wish I coulda been out riding over the last two days.

Drove up to fairfax last night. No more beast, but my checking acount is real happy for now.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Ok first off. Skiv, are you not spending more in gas money in your truck since the bike has been i nthe shop *wink* *wink* after all, the bike was your main source of transportion since it was so "thifty" with gas!

Second off, Ginger. Man, oh Man, I tried to call your house, and your cell twice yesterday at around noon. 2_Honda_Twins and I rode N.C. for about 5 hours yesterday. Went through about 3 tanks of gas. Had a Blast. Next time, I'll just swing by and pound on your door!

-John

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:( Waaaaah!
Yeah, next time pound on the door! ;)
I don't usually carry my cell around with me and I must've been out when you called the house. :(

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
umm, why have a cell if you don't keep ity with you? isn't that the point of having one?

just curious.......

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Not everyone is like you, Steve. They don't have the huge ho-lodex that you did when you were here:nanana

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:crackup

Honestly, I don't usually want people to reach me! ;)
Seriously, though, I used to HATE cell phones and vowed I'd never get one. So I'm still getting used to it... I know, get with the times, right?

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
It has caller id right? Well just answer the ones ya want!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts