96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could it be that I am the first aussie here :redflip

muhahahaha:redcreep

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
you are the first, but not the last.
there were alot of other aussie sportbikers on the other site, and I am hoping thye will find their way here.

Come on in, Ash.:thumb

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ash is from NZ karl, you gotta love the hooligan tag we get:D

Hey benny, second aussie here

·
Registered
5 Posts
This site rock's much better than sbn :D

Hey did anyone notice the description for this forum "Hooligans from the Land Down Under!" they got that right for sure :redflip

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE :twofinger

·
Registered
445 Posts
Mel said:
[AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE :twofinger [/B]
OI OI OI

Make that another Aussie in here too. I seem to like our new home. All we need is a beer fridge and a pool table!!

Cheers
:redflip

·
Registered
113 Posts
Benny said:
Could it be that I am the first aussie here :redflip

muhahahaha:redcreep
Yeah you probably were... It took Tel$tra a while to get their DNS updated properly.. bloody corporate scum..

But I finally made it over...

Steve

·
Super Moderator
23,498 Posts
Na, Benny. Since I was born in Australia, technically I'm the first 'Aussie' here.:redflip :redflip

·
Registered
94 Posts
i have made it here as well (after lil post whoring in the suzuki forum)...

it is also rather good as this is another site that work does not have on its proxy ban list :)

·
Openside Breakaway
250 Posts
Ooooooooh...I didn't see this place before:toothy

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yeah they have made ws their home. It is a pity. I have told how great Rez's site is but they want to stay with ws. Well I guess we just have to search for some new blood in here.

As for me I love this site.

Cheers

·
Registered
113 Posts
Turtle said:
Where is the rest of the Aussie SBNer's ????????:shake
Yeah Rob's right.. we decided to HQ at .ws

Dosent mean we're not around though.. :D

Steve

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm here too - peewee that is. Some dude already blagged my name before I got here, so had to change it. Also under the old name at ws.

Is anyone booked in for winton on dec. 1, or PI on dec. 13th? I'd love to do the cup day one at PI but still won't be allowed ride till after then.

·
Registered
113 Posts
dppp said:
I'm here too - peewee that is. Some dude already blagged my name before I got here, so had to change it. Also under the old name at ws.

Is anyone booked in for winton on dec. 1, or PI on dec. 13th? I'd love to do the cup day one at PI but still won't be allowed ride till after then.
Neh... my 6R is now in pieces... and Ive sanded back most of the rear cowl then to sand back the front for the full respray over summer in preparation for a new season... :)

Arent you doing the 5th of Nov ?

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts