Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I wanna go faasssssst!!!
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well kinda. I finally got the eyes "lasered" last week, and now I'm just waiting for everything to heal up. Doc said I should be 20/20 in aboot a month. So that was one of the reasons I've been a pussy about riding lately, trying to stay healthy for the surgury. It's nice not to wake up and fumble around for glasses or contacts.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Good shit man. Hope you heal up quick and we'll see how it helps in VIR in less then a month!!

DeeZ

·
Registered
444 Posts
yea man that shit is awesome, i got mine done in 2001, best think i could have ever done. it is nice to wake up and see the clock without trying to find glasses. Just make sure you take the steriods i didn't and haven't had much problems at all, but i would definetly recomend it.. Good Luck

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Glad you are doing better, bro. Hopefully they heal fast so you can get rid of that haze!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
:clap Glad to hear that Ray! It must feel great to be "free". I've had glasses since I was four years old, and I really want to get rid of them. Three more years to go... :(

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Congrats Ray....hopefully by now you should be seeing perfectly. I know I was by the time I woke up the following day!! Yeah...I don't miss my glasses at all.

And Ted....why do you have to wait 3 years???

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm waiting for the other half to come home with the "Dr" in front of her name.

You never know though. I just got some things in the works that may lead to some seroius changes in my life, for the better! ;) Gotta sit back and hope for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts