Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Nine10thsWeRunIt
Joined
·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this blows, i broke my ankle x-mas eve on my dirtbike ,i have to have surgery next saturday, hers a picture, the bruising is above my knee now :D AN THE PICTURE JSUT DOESNT DO JSUTICE, ITS NASTIER IN person :p
 

·
Ron Jeremy is my Idol!!!
Joined
·
2,156 Posts
WALK IT OFF :lol JK


That'll buff right out! JK


GOod luck bro. Why do you have to wait so long for surgery?
 

·
Nine10thsWeRunIt
Joined
·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uhhh i ya i crashed the other bike too, the street bike crash was fun, this one wasnt, my parents wouldnt take me to the hospital wen it happened becuz they didnt want to ruin the doctors xmas,haha, so i had to wait 2 days, then the doctors said theyll take a look at my leg in a week and decide when they want to operate, ya i have a cast now on, I GOT A PINK CAST TOO, shits hot:D
 

·
Ron Jeremy is my Idol!!!
Joined
·
2,156 Posts
Dont ever admit you have a pink cast AGAIN!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
SV650Sslug said:
ya i have a cast now on, I GOT A PINK CAST TOO, shits hot:D
Join the club! Well........almost! When my best friend took me to the dr, she suggested I get a pink cast (thinking it was a soft pink, I said ok). I was sitting there waiting and observed a pkg with HOT PINK color on it. I told the nurse I hope that wasnt mine and she turned around and said "Too Late!" After she was done, the doc came in and told her it was wrong so she had to take it off and do it again. WHEWWWWW...Boy, was I relieved because I WAS NOT going to leave with that GLOW IN THE DARK PINK!

Sorry to hear about your accident. Have a Speedy Recovery! (Know you are not alone, Hop-a-long!)

From 'The One Hand Gimpette'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
SV650Sslug said:
:D AN THE PICTURE JSUT DOESNT DO JSUTICE, ITS NASTIER IN person :p
:eek :eek OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek :eek Man that is bad. :(

I really hope u have a fast recovery. ;) :D

I hope you get back to the riding soon before you leave...;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Your parents did want to take you to the hospital? What kinda crap is that? Sounds like they were more worried about the doctors than you. That's what they get paid all that money for :shake :shake j/k :nanana Hope you feel better, post a pic of the cast ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,532 Posts
SV650Sslug said:
uhhh i ya i crashed the other bike too, the street bike crash was fun, this one wasnt, my parents wouldnt take me to the hospital wen it happened becuz they didnt want to ruin the doctors xmas,haha, so i had to wait 2 days, then the doctors said theyll take a look at my leg in a week and decide when they want to operate, ya i have a cast now on, I GOT A PINK CAST TOO, shits hot:D
Pink???? WTF?? ****!!!!!:nanana :nanana

j/k Hope you get better quickly
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top