Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I had Waffle House for breakfast. God bless them.

·
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wise words, indeed.

Nothing soaks up alcohol like Waffle House grease.

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
true...

but is it really as good as they say it is... I only have a artificial sense of what it SHOULD taste like. :laughing

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Been to waffle house once....and slept in a booth for 2-3 hours while my breakfast got cold:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Cit I will do you a favor....

You wrote....I didn't get to eat dinner last night.

Someone is going to reply with a smart remark.

Here is a example of that smart remark I believe will be stated by one of our memebers....

So you boyfriend couldn't get off and shoot that load in your mouth for dinner :redflip

See I did you favor...

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
i didn't eat either.........i had too big a lunch at pappadeaux........

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
I agree...That why I tried to post it as not funny as possible cause it's corny as hell now.

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
I don't eat at Awful House anymore. The last time I wen in, I found a hair in my food. The cook/Waitress told me it wasn't hers and left my plate. I looked at her funny and replied "Do you think it's mine?" pointing to my baby ass smooth head. She still left my plate in front of me. I called her back over and told her to take my plate, because I wasn't going to eat it. She got pissy and snatched my plate up. I walked out without paying. I take that back, I left money for my drinks. I used to eat there all the time when I was workin nights. Yummmmm....... all you can eat breakfast.......*hair*:barf :redflip

I hope it was better for you!

·
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
It rawked. Cheese omelet with hashbrowns.

Now I have to go shit, though.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
I drowned my NFL sorrows in a huge plate of hot wings and now I'm paying for it. Bigtime.

No breakfast. Just thought you might care.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
5 of us went to the Waffle House Saturday night after the stripclub closed.
When the boyfriend and i first started dating that was where we'd usually end up at night.. .or in the morning... or in the afternoon, lol. MMmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm goooood.
The wraps they have now aren't too shabby either! I gotta get the steamed hashbrowns though or I end up with heartburn and acid reflux for week :(

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
ASDGirl said:
I gotta get the steamed hashbrowns though or I end up with heartburn and acid reflux for week :(
I always get them steamed too, and people think it's gross. I like it better.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
zeropt99 said:
I always get them steamed too, and people think it's gross. I like it better.
Sometimes I do like my hashbrowns to be a little crispy (and they never get that way steamed) but I'd rather have soft hashbrowns then deal with heartburn lol

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I dare someone to put ranch dressing on their hashbrowns.

I know it sounds gross, but it's damn good.

Just try it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts