Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police catch up with motorcycle racer

A motorcyclist led police on a reckless chase on the freeways and roadways of the suburbs between Dallas and Fort Worth on Thursday. They finally caught up him at his mother's house in Arlington with the help of the Channel 8 helicopter, as Jim Douglas explains.

Click to watch video.

Source: The Dallas Morning News

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Nice find Dan. What the fuck is a bullet bike? :crackup Im curious to see what becomes of this.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
:shake Another one of those "more balls then brains" guys.

I do like the comment about cagers hating motorcycle riders. What a tool.

·
Registered
107 Posts
how fast are bike cops? I heard if you ever run don't run from those guys. Wonder what happens to him

·
Motards are the l33t.
1,545 Posts
man the law down in texas is crap. they can't give him tickets in one area cause he was going the speed limit but he was taped going excessively elsewhere? haha tools.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
can someone PLEASE tell me wtf to do to be able to see these vids?? I got WM10, updated etc... but just get audio and a black screen. I ve yet to see any of these "news" vids... and yes Im pc retarded:redflip :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JTR said:
can someone PLEASE tell me wtf to do to be able to see these vids?? I got WM10, updated etc... but just get audio and a black screen. I ve yet to see any of these "news" vids... and yes Im pc retarded:redflip :D
If you can hear audio, but cannot see anything, then the problem is your video codecs. Your audio codecs obviously work since you can hear the audio.

Try downloading the DivX video codecs for free. Here is a link where you can download it for free:

http://www.download.com/DivX-Play-Bundle-with-DivX-Player/3000-2139_4-10493751.html?tag=lst-0-4

If you have any problems, post up or pm me and I'll help ya out.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I sure appreciate the help...I DL'd that .... but it still hates me:(

I suck!:shake

Thanks for trying tho, sometimes these simple computer things get the best of me:headbang

·
Registered
223 Posts
i cant see any thing either i down load the link the first guy puy up????
but i dont get any thing

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
yep, XP, tried all of them(cept the non XP) and it's still the same...AAAAAHHHHHH!!!:rant

You guys rock! I'm just cursed or somethin':shake :laughing

The other 1 I had to snooze on was when that chick hit the guard rail and went for a 1/2-gainer into the water. For some reason if its a news link it just will not work. Its gotta be a setting or something , I noticed on that last link it had windows media player grey'd out.. but I DL'd it anyway. It'll probably pop up on a vid site somewhere, but I seriously Thanks you guys fer tryin':p :laughing

If nothing else I should have everything I need to see any other vid :laughing ;):thumb

btw, sorry to bastardize your thread beans:p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts