Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out fishing 10 hours today.... Caught a huge 25 pound Fall Chinook in Oregon's Wilson River today but anyways..... I just check my voicemail....

There is a message from my Sister Nancy.... She's the one who has been real sick.... btw, she returned to New York and had another procedure two weeks ago and she's staying strong and holding her own as she continues to battle cancer.....

Well, she just got quite the Christmas Present on Thursday night.... A Diamond!

She's Getting Married!!!!! I had heard rumors that she had begun dating someone several months back and its true! It turns out, she has known him for years.... I've even met him... He was best freinds with her late husband and they had remained friends for years.... He is also a widower... My parents, who btw absolutely adore this guy, have given him their full blessing and she's getting married..... Her husband died in an accident 14 years ago so this indeed is wonderful news.....

I guess I'll have to call today to get the scoop! Now I have to find out when the wedding is! :D

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Congrats to her and it's great to hear that she's doing better. :thumb

When are you moving to Hawaii? Are you still at the Garden?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Are they going to ask you to handle the proceedings? Or can you even do that sort of thing? :D

That's great news Jay !

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
That is AWESOME jayman! May they have years of happiness, love and joy!!!

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
That's awesome! My sister was just diagnosed with Hodgkins at the beginning of November, so her fiancee told her he was going to marry her no matter what. They moved the wedding up 7 months so she could get married while she still had all her hair and felt healthy. I love happy news like this! Congrats to your sister, Jay!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
congrats...

now wheres the picture of the fish?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts