Discussion Starter #1
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:redflip

Need to find a component stand of course, but I am not about to let that stop me from enjoying 51 inches of HD entertainment in 6.1 surround (actually 5.1 as the 6th speaker is sitting on the fireplace mantle).

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Thats not even the ESPN HD channel..

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spud said:
Thats not even the ESPN HD channel..

Yes it is you silly little hooker :redflip I dislike that they have the bars that say HD on the side though. It would be nicer if they just broadcast in 16:9.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Thats phat yo.. :thumb

I see you had to close your laptop so we could not see the Chix with Dix website you were on........... :redflip

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've been trying to talk my wife into buy one. Hopefully the diamond earrings and necklace I got her will put me one-step closer to my dream. :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HooliKen said:
I see you had to close your laptop so we could not see the Chix with Dix website you were on........... :redflip
Actually if you saw the background on my laptop this thread would get derailed in a hurry (and not in a ghey kind of way). Suffice it to say that I get mesmerized for a good 5 minutes everytime I minimize stuff and look at the desktop....THE MOST AMAZING onion booty I have EVER seen in my life :drool

Anywho....technology is gooood :thumb

Anyone have a copy of Faster they want to loan me :D

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
1NAMLLN said:

Anyone have a copy of Faster they want to loan me :D
If you get it make sure you get the real one and not the preview release all the doodoo heads jumped on. :) It's got a second disc with more bonus stuff and a recap of the 03 season. Definitely worth watching as they interview a lot of people.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
1NAMLLN said:
Yes it is you silly little hooker :redflip I dislike that they have the bars that say HD on the side though. It would be nicer if they just broadcast in 16:9.
I didnt see the ESPN HD symbol. On sat the logo has HD in it for that channel.
*shurg

They do broadcast in 16:9 for the most part. The bars go up for the commercials or the sports scenes that were not filmed in HD.

Kudos man.

Lots of peeps upping their HES.
James on .net just upped his as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts