Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ran a kid over today. He rode out in front of me on his piece of shit chinese made bicycle and I drove right over him. bike flew one way, he went another. I stopped long enough to see he was moving but the crowd started rolling in and trying to get our doors open so we drove through them and made it out.

You know, sometimes the people over here piss me off to no end. All I ask is that they look both ways before crossing the fucking street. It's not that hard! The fucking sheep do it! The fucking stray dogs do it! Why can't these assholes figure it out!

I don't mind hitting their cars, we do it everyday when they try to force their way in, but I truly don't want killing some dumb ass kid on my conscience. The people here believe any accident an american is involved in is their fault as they have the money to pay for damages so they mob the car! Luckily the doors were locked because I'd hate to have to ruin their day.

Sorry for the venting, just frustrating! If that kid makes it down to the embassy to file a claim I think I'll punch him.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad.

Um....I think I will :laughing

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
I can only imagine the shit you go through on a daily basis. Be safe as can be bro.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Im betting they saw you coming and staged the whole thing in an attempt to make some $$. Be safe brother and get back here SOON!

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Got any pictures BOZ....... I do not think you will get any shit from anyone on the board for this one.
It must have been hard though ....

Glad your ok sorry for the kid for being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

·
This little piggy went to market...
2,684 Posts
In Cambodia, if you hit someone it's almost always the larger vehicles fault. :shake

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
:(

Sorry to hear about that Boz. The last thing you need right now is to have this hanging in your mind...

But when you get back to the states, remind me to never ride a bicycle in front of you. :redflip

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
They friggin staged it. Don't sweat it. the kid probablyt had lookouts posted 3 blocks away waiting on an american vehicle so he could jump out in front. After he gets his check and pays off his cohorts, they'll probably buy poppy seeds and make a killing in the drug trade as heroin dealers. Then you'll be right back there in twenty years deposing another tyrant for trafficing to much horse into our country. Who knows, it'll probably be the same kid. He'll have set himself up for the presidency (If they ever get a democracy going) by then using scare tactics and murder to gain votes. You should have saved yourself and future soldiers the trouble and backed up!! :redflip

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
i thought in developing countries it's larger vehicle has the right of way :redflip

sorry to hear about that though, don't let the shit get to ya!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
WOLVER1NE said:
They friggin staged it. Don't sweat it. the kid probablyt had lookouts posted 3 blocks away waiting on an american vehicle so he could jump out in front. After he gets his check and pays off his cohorts, they'll probably buy poppy seeds and make a killing in the drug trade as heroin dealers. Then you'll be right back there in twenty years deposing another tyrant for trafficing to much horse into our country. Who knows, it'll probably be the same kid. He'll have set himself up for the presidency (If they ever get a democracy going) by then using scare tactics and murder to gain votes. You should have saved yourself and future soldiers the trouble and backed up!! :redflip
+1 :laughing

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
So you need a can of Krylon and a cardboard template of a kid on a bike, so you can properly mark your car with confirmed hits? :crackup :thumb

·
Registered
214 Posts
The Shocker said:
So you need a can of Krylon and a cardboard template of a kid on a bike, so you can properly mark your car with confirmed hits? :crackup :thumb
:clap :clap :crackup :crackup

What's up Boz long time??

Be safe over there....

:devilfing

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
next time take a picture! :) ya forget about all the people mobbing the car take their picture while you have your gun pointed at em.. :laughing

and like i said on the phone just do your job thats #1 :thumb

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Be safe over there BOZ, but don't be hatin' cause I still like the bicycles, as a matter of fact, I'm thinking of joining this bmx stunt team!:redflip

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts