Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just came back from a 200 mile ride this sunday and i just cant say this enough..the bike was just awesome :D great power and very very comftorable. just wanted to share that.:thumb

·
Registered
105 Posts
that's it?

Glad you are enjoying your YZF as much as I enjoy mine! Before you know it, you will consider 200 miles a "warm-up". When you get to the point that you are changing the oil every third weekend and are upset that it is cutting into your riding time, then you know your hooked. :laughing

·
Moderator,
1,975 Posts
Without a doubt one of the best streetbikes made today. I put 40,000 miles on mine in two years.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
I love mine too! Everytime I get on it I have to ask myself once again "Why the heck am I selling this thing???"

I bought a hawk GT...and it is much more flickable. However I'll be the first to admit that the YZF is a lot more adrenaline pumping when riding hard! Especially with -1t frt. sprocket.. Oh mama

:cool

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: that's it?

Penguin0600 said:
Glad you are enjoying your YZF as much as I enjoy mine! Before you know it, you will consider 200 miles a "warm-up". When you get to the point that you are changing the oil every third weekend and are upset that it is cutting into your riding time, then you know your hooked. :laughing

i hear you,i think im getting very close to that point:D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Squid Killer said:
Without a doubt one of the best streetbikes made today. I put 40,000 miles on mine in two years.

thats a lot of riding,i wish i had that much time...better get rich fast so i can ride more:D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
by the way squid killer,thats an awesome picture. you dont see the red and white one too many times:thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts