Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at work drinking FREE beer at my desk and eating FREE quiznos subs. :redflip

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Re: hmmmm

Rocket929 said:
Sounds like a cush job to me :nanana
Being a cum guzzling cock socket is a cush job :confused

:nanana :redflip

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sig said:
I'm at work drinking FREE beer at my desk and eating FREE quiznos subs. :redflip
that's all you got for selling your soul???

dude, you got ripped off... :nanana

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
Hmm. I can drink beer any time I want at my job... Hell if I wanted to I could sit at work and smoke a doob... Oh yeah, I forgot, some people have to actually leave their house to go to work... Muhahaha

Well I have to admit I was surprised when my work (I won't tell you who for but their initials are I,B, and M ;) ) had me take one of their training classes and had a wicked ass party one of the nights with free open bar (with the good hard stuff too), a DJ, filet minon and lobster tail dinner, and during the days, we were able to take breaks to go in the pool and hot tub... But those were the good days when dot coms had promise :rolleyes. There still is a site up in New York though where they actually have a full stocked bar right in the office. Strange sight to see.

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
2,147 Posts
Pegdragger said:
So thats where my $245 goes when I call Microsoft...:D :nanana
No, it goes to the Seven-Eleven Corporation.....

Rest a sure they are training your next Microsoft customer service operator:nanana

In my best ******** voice

Oh No!! , You did not spill your slurrpy on your keyboard

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
Sig your gay!:nanana Betcha had some light in the loafer sub like a tuna on wheat and a damn Zima!:crackup

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually I'm not at MS anymore. a different company in Research Triangle Park that so far has been much cooler than MS. :toothy

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
From one walk in the park job to another. Some people have all the luck. :redflip

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gdeese said:
From one walk in the park job to another. Some people have all the luck. :redflip
work hard, play hard more like it. :nanana

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rocket929 said:
Yeah, some people have all the luck :D
need I say more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts