Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Monsterator
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but I didn't see an "Event Forum"... and it isn't sportbike specific.

This was posted somewhere else... but I know the people I met at the NE Rally are going to end up on this board... and I know you all know how to party!

You have now been invited...
to the 4th Annual Halloween Party at the Garber Farm in Marietta, PA.
[monster truck announcer voice] Saturday, Saturday SATURDAY!!! October 26th @ 8:00PM.

Okay all goofy stuff aside, here is how it goes down. We tell everyone 8:00 so everyone get's there by 8:30. We have a hayride, not usually a scary one :creep but you :redcreep never know. :bluecreep Usually that is all said and done by 9:00. Then we start the bonfire and the :bouncy and the :laughing :jester and the :barf . (okay maybe not the last one, but there will surely be some drinking involved) We will provide some drinks, probably Yuengling Lauger and something Skyy Blue-ish for the non-beer drinkers. We encourage the brining of snacks, or your own style of drinks. Everything goes until people start leaving, or you pass out... or you pass out.

Since this will bring people from out of there area, we have a couch, and convertable couch, a recliner and plenty for floor space for those wanting to overnight it. You may come early of you like, there aren't any official rides planned since this also includes some of our non-two-wheel-brethern. Plus PA roads in the cold aren't to fun to play on.

I'd like to get a tally going... so we know about how much stuff to get. You can either email Travis [email protected] or Chad [email protected] (BlueStreak) to let us know if you are coming and if you are bringing something or someone. We can also give directions then as well, mapquest isn't going to bring you to our door thats for sure! We'd like to know by Saturday October 19th.

Alright... consider yourself warned - and check back for updates.

Later,
Travis

P.S. If you get stupid drunk. you get to sleep in the barn with the cows!

·
What?
1,435 Posts
I might show :redflip

·
on the Injury list
845 Posts
Dam i wish i could go but i have a diffrent party i have to go to. And thay have a hot tub :hubba

·
Monsterator
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
greco gixxer said:
Sounds like fun, but I don't know about that gay ride... ohhhh you said.. HAY ride.. sorry!!
Hey Greco... glad to see you made it!

Sorry about the misunderstanding.
I'll be a little more specific this time.
It will be a hayride... it will not be a "HAAAAAAYYYYYYY!" ride. :redflip

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
I'm there, but I might trailer :twofinger

·
Moderator,
2,562 Posts
We will most likely be there. Just drop me or Rez a PM w/ directions.:weird

·
Monsterator
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to give you an idea of travel times for those of you considering joining us. :cool We're about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Philly, about 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore, about 3 hours from Manassas VA, and about 4 hours from Pittsburgh.

·
What?
1,435 Posts
KwayZeeyT said:
Just to give you an idea of travel times for those of you considering joining us. :cool We're about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Philly, about 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore, about 3 hours from Manassas VA, and about 4 hours from Pittsburgh.
Actually, we're only about 2 hours from Manassas. :D

And, it's about 2.5 hours from Bristol.

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
Just wanted to say that things have changed, and it will be a cold day in hell before I attend your party Travis :mad

All the SBN people that I won't get to see, I certainly appologize. I wish I could hang out with all of you again.

·
Teabagger is a Fat Bitch
1,369 Posts
track day weekend in western PA, i'll be at the beaverun track

sorry

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
KwayZeeyT said:
It will be a hayride... it will not be a "HAAAAAAYYYYYYY!" ride.
Damn it!!! I was sooo looking forward to the "HAAAAAAYYYYYYY!" ride, too. ;)

·
What?
1,435 Posts
Sxy Rdr said:
Damn it!!! I was sooo looking forward to the "HAAAAAAYYYYYYY!" ride, too. ;)

Well helen, maybe we can have one just for you!!!

Or maybe Todd can make you go "HEY!" in the back of the wagon!!! :laughing

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
Bluestreak said:
Well helen, maybe we can have one just for you!!!

Or maybe Todd can make you go "HEY!" in the back of the wagon!!! :laughing
You obviously don't understand why women get married.

·
Monsterator
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chad... I think you've been... :confused oh what's that word again? :shrug The one I always use... :twofinger OH YEAH!

STUNG! :redflip

·
What?
1,435 Posts
Sxy Rdr said:
:laughing Oh, I think he knows... Why else do you think it's the "summer of Chad"??? ;)
OH HELL YEAH!

:laughing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts