Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
wants to go faster
1,028 Posts
that seems kinda cool, but it doesn't look like any classes come around here. Besides...kinda pricey. :shrug Something to look into if you have the time and cash though. :thumb

P.S. What is the deal with the 'Wings not being able to beat Nashville. This is starting to piss me off! :mad It may be my fault though...I forgot to wear the hat last night while I was watching the game. :shake ;)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I saw it was kinda pricey :( They probably have to cover the cost of replacing clutches and fork seals....but most of the cost is probably profit. :shrug They're track schools are pricey too from what I've seen. Hopefully they'll get a little closer to MI some day.

As for the Wings, they better figure out how to beat Nashville AND Vancouver if they are to get very far in the post season. :shrug

mb.

edit: I'm not sure what was more irritating, the way the Wings played last night, or listening to the 'wrap it up' Chevy commercials over and over. :rolleyes :mad :twoguns

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Hey Dwight - maybe you should get some training wheels for the Gixxer? :redflip I thought all you had to do was twist the throttle on that beast and the forks get light? :confused :laughing

And for the record... I HATE those Chevy adds and how repetitive they are. :rant

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jon super said:
I thought all you had to do was twist the throttle on that beast and the forks get light? :confused :laughing
Yup, and then see Dwight crap his pants. :eek :laughing

mb.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
jon super said:
And for the record... I HATE those Chevy adds and how repetitive they are. :rant
Marketing doing its job. you're talking about it.

This is one of the many reasons why I don't watch TV. Most commercials annoy or insult my intelligence. :mad

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Speaking of Code's classes...don't they have their riding school the weekend before (or maybe it's during the week) the Mid-Ohio races in July?

I've been thinking about looking into it, but nevr seem to find the money or motivation to actually follow up. Maybe this year, after a couple track days... :shrug

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
NinjaRat said:
Marketing doing its job. you're talking about it.

This is one of the many reasons why I don't watch TV. Most commercials annoy or insult my intelligence. :mad
Talking about it and realizing how bad I NEVER want to own anything Chevy!!! :down

And I know this is a bit off topic, but how many people do we need to get to have the track to ourselves for the day? Seems like we have some interested already and maybe if we got some Redline members in as well, we could do it. :confused

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For some reason $3000 sticks in my head.
$1800 ish for track
$1200 ish for ambulance/paramedics standing by
So 30 or so [email protected] $100each. Again don't quote me on the $$$ b/c I'm not that sure. :shrug

The kicker is, it would have to be some day during the week, as the weekends are already booked.

mb.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
motoboy said:
$1800 ish for track
So 30 or so [email protected] $100each. Again don't quote me on the $$$ b/c I'm not that sure. :shrug

The kicker is, it would have to be some day during the week, as the weekends are already booked.

mb.
That's what vacation days are for MB! :clap It ouwld be hard to get 30 people to get off the same time, but might be worth looking into? :shrug

·
BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappP
2,256 Posts
motoboy said:
$1800 ish for track

mb.
I'm in.......:clap

thats 3.....27 more to go

1 - 16 of 16 Posts