Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to piss when I left Bailey's Crossroads. I should have gone, but did not. I figured I would wait until I got home. It took about an hour and a half to get home. About 15 miles from home I thought my bladder was going to explode. Had I not been in uniform and driving a cruiser, I would stopped on the side of the highway and pissed.

5 miles from home, my bladder starts cramping. I guess I know what menstrual cramps feel like now. :( I pull into the driveway and was not sure if I could lean forward to get out of the car. Especially with all the crap on this big gun belt. Finally heaved out of the car praying I do not piss my pants and get to the bathroom. I was tempted to measure how much I pissed, but thought Helen would get pissed (no pun intended) at me using her measuring cups that way.

So 10 minutes later I finish up. This was about 1pm, ever since then I feel like I have to piss, like a very full bladder uncomfortable feeling knda thing. But when I go, not much is coming out, so I am not as full as I feel. Maybe I should drink some super glue and it will glue whatever broke when I piss it out?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Urinary tract infection. Don't hold it like that again. :shake

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sxy Rdr said:
:shake

Remember how bad the super glue stung on your finger? You really want to see what it feels like in there?

Well, my finger is not bleeding anymore, is it? :nanana

and no pesky ER trip. :redflip

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I had the same problem. It felt like I never finished!

Leaving work, forgot to go before I put on all my winter gear, figured I could make it home. And I did, but I had the same feeling you speak of.

It should pass soon. Have a couple of beers and put something back in that bladder!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Cripes, Todd. You coulda stopped by my house on the way home--woulda been right on your way.

Drink lots of water--cranberry juice if you've got it. Got any yogurt? Eat that, too.

Am I a mom or what? :D

Jeny

·
Registered
387 Posts
UTI. I held it for a long time when i...ummm had something better to do, and then i had that exact feeling

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
Geez people... he doesn't have a UTI. He didn't say it hurts to pee. He just stretched out his bladder a little bit more than it's used to. And then trying to hold it so long (tensing up the muscles) strained the muscles. He's sore, not infected.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Had a UTI. NEVER want to pass a kidney stone. UGH!

Barry

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
As soon as I got home I would've went right in the driveway. You live in the middle of nowhere - the world is your urinal :D

·
Registered
2,833 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Fast Relief

Portable urinal is quick, sanitary and easy to use. Can be used by both men and women. Easy-grip handles, screw-tight lid and female adapter. Unbreakable polyurethane. 10" long, holds 28 oz

I think this can be easily adapted to any police belt easily ;)

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
The ******* in me would've taken over in this situation. Someone, something, somewhere would've gotten pissed on.

Just call me R Kelly.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
guzzler said:
Fast Relief

Portable urinal is quick, sanitary and easy to use. Can be used by both men and women. Easy-grip handles, screw-tight lid and female adapter. Unbreakable polyurethane. 10" long, holds 28 oz

I think this can be easily adapted to any police belt easily ;)
:crackup :crackup

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Stillie said:
The ******* in me would've taken over in this situation. Someone, something, somewhere would've gotten pissed on.

Just call me R Kelly.
The Dave Chappell show that had this skit had me going for days...

I want to pee on you, piss on you, fart on you ...

:laughing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts