Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got back from a family dinner and for some reason we got talking about my Mother back in New York and we all kinda concluded tonight that she's kinda psychic. Somehow in the conversation tonight, we were thinking back over the years at all the stuff she has predicted and how it all came true! My sister who was there remembered once a trip she was going on a few years ago and my Mother called just beforehand warning her not to go. Well, she didn't listen, she went anyway and on her way there, she was in an accident and totalled her car. Another time, another Sister had a similar accident and again it was predicted by my Mother. She has predicted deaths and fires and babies born and all kinds of other stuff and I was just sitting at the table tonight puting two and two together going, "Whoa, Wait a Second!" :confused I thought the whole thing was kinda spooky.

It's funny, I talked to her today and she mentioned to me if I've played the lottery lately and I said No. I thought it was kinda weird that she brought that up since I normally don't play the lottery and this conversation tonight. Does she think one of us is gonna hit something? :confused

My sister tonight who'll be flying back to New York on Tuesday was joking if Mama calls me on Tuesday morning and tells me not to go on that plane, I sure the heck ain't going on it! I was like, "give me a break" but she was like, Mama has the powers! :confused

I'll ask you, is this normal? Do certain people possess like psychic powers? Maybe my family is whacked! :rolleyes Yeah, I've seen the TV shows and read the books, I dunno? :shrug I've thought a lot of this is mind games. Sometimes I wonder if people take this a bit too far but maybe I should start paying attention to stuff like this. After all, this is fate and you can't always believe it or you'd go kinda paranoid, wouldn't you? :rolleyes I'll probably have weird dreams tonight thinking of this whole dinner conversation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,198 Posts
shes in upstate new york?


is she the one that has been trying to stake me all these years?? :shake
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PrtclMn001 said:
Moms aren't psychic... they're OMNIPOTENT! :eek
Ah, Well Said! I'm happy to know I don't have the only all-powerful Mother. See, I have a hard time believing this stuff but when I hear these stories coming true, its just so freaky. :confused
 

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
Joined
·
37,280 Posts
JayMan said:
Ah, Well Said! I'm happy to know I don't have the only all-powerful Mother. See, I have a hard time believing this stuff but when I hear these stories coming true, its just so freaky. :confused
nah.. they're born with this gene that tells them what their children are doing at any given time :D

It's called the "eyes in the back of the head" gene... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,222 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
nah.. they're born with this gene that tells them what their children are doing at any given time :D

It's called the "eyes in the back of the head" gene... :D
:crackup ...............thats so true! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
One person I knows always predict bad things happening and then people get excited when they're right. They kinda ignore the 80% of the time absolutely nothing happens :shrug
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Triumph_s4 said:
man start playin the lotery
Funny this week I was gonna play a ticket to start of the New Year and there are many lotteries so high right now I figured maybe it might bring me some luck. ;)

Wozzer, I definitely see your point, hadn't thought of it from that perspective really. Are you trying to say that a Mother isn't always right? :rolleyes Someone wanna tell mine that? :rolleyes It's funny I do love her to death but damn, she is always out to be right and to scare people with her control. I still feel it once in a while being 30. Ironically, my Dad is the exact opposite and he could care less about control. I guess it is a Mom kinda thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
JayMan said:
Wozzer, I definitely see your point, hadn't thought of it from that perspective really. Are you trying to say that a Mother isn't always right? :rolleyes Someone wanna tell mine that? :rolleyes It's funny I do love her to death but damn, she is always out to be right and to scare people with her control. I still feel it once in a while being 30. Ironically, my Dad is the exact opposite and he could care less about control. I guess it is a Mom kinda thing.
I agree, it's a Mom thing. I would never say that Mom's aren't always right though, unless I wanted to get smacked ;)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top