Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOD i want this seat!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its sweet, gives that solo seat look yet you can still sit on the back and not have to worry about cracking plastics.. or having to go home just to grab the 2 seater. cause i wont be towing very much.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont blame ya... i just looked at corbins website. im gonna cal thier daytona showrrom tommorrow and have them try to get that seat in for my bike so it`ll be there when im at biketoberfest. Hmmm ima have to sell sumfin to get my seat.. anyone need a Mustang? LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
RiPPeD said:
i dont blame ya... i just looked at corbins website. im gonna cal thier daytona showrrom tommorrow and have them try to get that seat in for my bike so it`ll be there when im at biketoberfest. Hmmm ima have to sell sumfin to get my seat.. anyone need a Mustang? LOL
just fyi, its like no advantage to go to their store, call the store up like u said, but u will prolly find out that u cold just get cali to ship it to ur house, but its prolly gonna take 2 day air cuz ur running out of time... but they might have one in stock...
-icehot113

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah he ordered it in, and also during biketoberfest they are giving all riders 10% off.. pretty much makes your purchase tax free,, :) Id rather get the one off ebay cheaper but i dont have an account.. :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know how to do it. just requires a ISP internet email addy. i use web based email only, and i dont belive in plastic as money.. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts