Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure of the exact specifics of what happened with SBN and everything, but I want to thank Fred.

- If it wasn't for Fred and his love for bikes, he wouldn't have created SBN.

- If it wasn't for SBN, I wouldn't have gained a wealth of knowledge, a place to hang out, and meet a bunch of new friends from half way across this country!

- And, in a round about way, if it wasn't for Fred and SBN, CycleForum wouldn't have had a templat to improve upon, nor a "customer base" to use that SBN built up over the years.

So again, thank you for all your hard work Fred. You gave me a place to chat, you gave me more bike info then I could ever need, and you gave me some amazing friendships.
You gave me a place that I will never forget.

Thanks!
JoE

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Excellent way to look at things man! :thumb

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Karl.......

I'll give Fred the CREDIT he deserves for that site. That, noone can take away....... But respect is up to each individual that gives it, and can be taken away or lost.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yay! Another SB.N thread. :drummer :bouncy :giddy :giddy :bouncy :giddy :giddy :giddy :giddy

love you be safe don't die ride good i'm h ungry pm for questions.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
BrutalGSXR said:
Yay! Another SB.N thread. :drummer :bouncy :giddy :giddy :bouncy :giddy :giddy :giddy :giddy

:lol :lol
Settle down there sunnygixxergirl

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
BrutalGSXR said:

:laughing :rofl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.