Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tore up my fairings and exhaust pipe but that just gives me a reason to finally paint my bike. I'll do all the work myself but the biggest problem is my Rear set. I may not even need a full set because all that really broke was my rear Brake pedal that's conected to the peg. Snap the sucker in half. So since I can't aford a new one I'm trying to find a use one that someone is parting out or I could even barter a bit.
Let me know if anyone has any ideas.
I could do it but I don't really want to ride without a rear brake or pedal to rest my foot on.
I'll post pictures later
Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean I should not be resting my foot on the Pedal?
I was refering to the peg not the brake pedal. Or are you talking about something else. You got me curious now.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Cisco said:
What do you mean I should not be resting my foot on the Pedal?
I was refering to the peg not the brake pedal. Or are you talking about something else. You got me curious now.
I think he thought you meant you were actually resting your foot on the pedal itself which would mean you are dragging your brake. If YOU meant that you rest your foot on the PEG then that's good, that's where it should be.

And post up some pics.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No luck on ebay. I found what I needed which is just the bracket on RonAyers but they want $60 plus the time to ship if they even have it in stock. I'm trying to make a deal with someone seeing how it's just a small part. I could either make a trade or just buy it outright.

·
Registered
498 Posts
i had one about a month and half ago and got rid of (gave to someone else needing a spare set).

keep checking ebay... theres normally a lot that pop up from time to time.

-dc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.