Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys missed it! ice Racing ROCKED!! here's a couple of teaser shots - just the 2 wheeled variety (they raced quads and kart as well). It's late and I'm only awake enough to get a couple posted....

·
the fruit of my loins
6,518 Posts
sweet pics!

i wanted to come, but had to go to a x-mas party...

and i drank too much there which would made ice racing that much funner :)

superdrunk + postin on the interweb = :stfu (and uberspellcheck)

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tix were $15 each and it went for 3 HOURS!! The Quads were amazingly fun to watch (I was expecting to be bored) and the fact that there were 2 racers who were father/daughter and in competition made it that much MORE fun to watch!! The track seemed a little short - but that's just my observation. The crowd was in their finest, overalls with no shirts and a piece of straw where there SHOULD have been teeth (I felt a little like royalty - I had all 32 of my original teeth!). It was a great time.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
What they weren't racing these?

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Yeah I wanna see the sport bikes "road" raced on ice!!!

·
Durka Durka!
5,592 Posts
LauraLynne said:
tix were $15 each and it went for 3 HOURS!! The Quads were amazingly fun to watch (I was expecting to be bored) and the fact that there were 2 racers who were father/daughter and in competition made it that much MORE fun to watch!! The track seemed a little short - but that's just my observation. The crowd was in their finest, overalls with no shirts and a piece of straw where there SHOULD have been teeth (I felt a little like royalty - I had all 32 of my original teeth!). It was a great time.
Yes ya gotta love everett!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts