Or Khuram?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I have..... :)

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
I used to be able to find him but he got tired of me asking him professional questions....... how can you not, the dude is hardcore elite. He'll be back...... peaks and valleys and so on and so forth.....

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
I haven't seen him in a while. I was just about to PM him, coincidentally.

I PMMed Khuram, but haven't heard back. Last I spoke to him was in June. He said he'd be gone for a while. Hope our fellas are doing well.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
happy holidays

sonick said:
I used to be able to find him but he got tired of me asking him professional questions....... how can you not, the dude is hardcore elite. He'll be back...... peaks and valleys and so on and so forth.....
I'm back, but not 100%. I have had a busy couple of months sonick. Pulsar955 was my last hurrah against administration here. I'm still looking at these friggin post-its on the wall of all the calls made to get him a radio for his neck injury. I still can't believe the out come to all that. *slam*

I read your book, the last e-mailed = title and contents complete. I plan on taking on Rue as a travel-mate, excessa as a night-time, afternoon and morning fête and Debs for every inch there available. Of course I'll have cbrchick as my main gal. I guess we were band-aid'd to make it-gether. Third-handed we stitch in nine.

Dunno,
I miss all the ladies,
all the gents
all those two wheel'd squeals
Me do. :(

p.s. You'll marry me excessa

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
Re: happy holidays

iDesmo said:
....Third-handed we stitch in nine....
I can't recall the last time I completely read one of your posts and did not find myself wondering what the Hell you are talking about..... :nanana

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Re: Re: happy holidays

LeeNetworX said:
I can't recall the last time I completely read one of your posts and did not find myself wondering what the Hell you are talking about..... :nanana
he is exquisite and rare

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
We are all rare, until we burn in hell. :laughing

·
They call me Jugs.
10,432 Posts
Re: Re: happy holidays

LeeNetworX said:
:confused

I always understand what he's saying

:shrug

Des... I'd travel with you any day.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Let the leg humpers come forth. :laughing

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
~LongRider~ said: