1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I can hear her crying already!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Oh yeah, she said she wasn't coming over here, didn't she?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Nistilian said:
Oh yeah, she said she wasn't coming over here, didn't she?
Actually, it's more like I dont think she will be getting in here ;) :shake

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
yah but that's only half your worries Viz you have to watch out for the crowd that has been scorned by that beautiful bitch of yours with 8 tits :laughing

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
WOTs Chick said:
Actually, it's more like I dont think she will be getting in here ;) :shake
God, I hope that's true. She drove me nuts with her incoherent babbling on SBN and it was 1000 times worse on SBWS. I was laughing my ass off every time I opened one of vizla's posts because I knew he'd be ripping on her. :laughing

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I hope that psycho has been locked out of this site!!!!!

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
BE NICE people....I mean it.

I am usually the lone dissenter on this one but....she has really done NOTHING but be nice (perhaps too nice, but nice none-the-less) to everyone. I have this feeling MOST of you would never say these things to her face...why say them here??

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
r0cketrider said:

I am usually the lone dissenter on this one but....she has really done NOTHING but be nice (perhaps too nice, but nice none-the-less) to everyone. I have this feeling MOST of you would never say these things to her face...why say them here??
I would say them to her face and then I would explain to her why I said them. I say it like it is, on the sites and in person. I'm not out to hurt anybody's feelings but I also don't sugar coat anything.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
r0cketrider said:

Dunno, but I was thinking how manipulative she was. I am not sure if she was conscious or not, but after all Freud is from Austria. :shrug

1 - 20 of 25 Posts