Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are from the above states and have any interest in joining then feel free to check out the MME Forum hosted right here on Cycleforums.

Thanks for your time. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,229 Posts
Oh sure, just stop your invite at the Mississippi River:redflip
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SprintST said:
Oh sure, just stop your invite at the Mississippi River:redflip
Dude... you are so welcome to participate and you know it. Its not like you have a problem coming over this way. LOL
 

·
Bike Bastardizer
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
diamond said:
Wisconsin's not invited either?

I never get to have any fun. :cry
That's OK D, you can come mope with us.
Chris is that way. He never invites anyone, anywhere. :p

Glad I found all you people.
 

·
King of something
Joined
·
4,583 Posts
Well I didn't make your Indiana get together either H...sorry bout that. I promise though...the next one you have me and the wife will be there! Unless it's a "snow" ride in the middle of December...then I think I'd have to pass! :laughing

Anyhow for everybody else....I'm still looking for anyone to ride with in Northern Indiana! 2 yrs I've been here and I know of ONE stinkin road with some decent turns in it....other then that...I'm straightline riding at Osceola drag way! Save me from the straight aways! Someone in northern IN take me on some "good" rides! :redflip
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
3,312 Posts
SD72GSXR said:
Well I didn't make your Indiana get together either H...sorry bout that. I promise though...the next one you have me and the wife will be there! Unless it's a "snow" ride in the middle of December...then I think I'd have to pass! :laughing

Anyhow for everybody else....I'm still looking for anyone to ride with in Northern Indiana! 2 yrs I've been here and I know of ONE stinkin road with some decent turns in it....other then that...I'm straightline riding at Osceola drag way! Save me from the straight aways! Someone in northern IN take me on some "good" rides! :redflip
Um i don't know about "good rides" but if you check the Indiana forum we are putting a ride together the 19th. There are ppl coming from all over the state :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,330 Posts
SD72GSXR said:
Well I didn't make your Indiana get together either H...sorry bout that. I promise though...the next one you have me and the wife will be there!
Well minus the wife part, count me in too. I wasn't sure I wanted to drive all that way alone, but next year I'm in. Now that I know I can do it anyway :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,845 Posts
Had considered going with a couple friends to that Indiana GTG, but money was the reason we all didn't go. Next year though, you can be shure that Rach and I will be there!
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cruizer said:
Had considered going with a couple friends to that Indiana GTG, but money was the reason we all didn't go. Next year though, you can be shure that Rach and I will be there!
Sounds like a plan. :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top