Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
get intouch with me because pretty soon (gssc) gardenstate superbike club will have a brother (essc) empire state superbike club

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I'm there. Lets try and get some more NY people involved in some rides.

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BBQ Chef said:
I'm there. Lets try and get some more NY people involved in some rides.
tell me about it! i heard a place called barnstormers was biker friendly so maybe we will meet there once a week:D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I even heard that the food was pretty good!:laughing

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BBQ Chef said:
I even heard that the food was pretty good!:laughing
i heard the same, only bad press about the whole place i ever heard is that the owner looks like a baboon:redflip

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Dumb question.. but do we want to seperate events of the GSSC and you local NY boys? I just don't want to miss a ride if'n you post something up.

Oh crap.. I'm using Michael's f'n 'n's :mad:

Why not TSSC (tristate): sub groups GSSC, ESSC, and whatever the f*ck CT is. Or we could just drop CT and pick up PA. QSSC: Quaker State Superbike Club. :twofinger

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im sure a guy as smart as yourself can figure out how to look in both:redflip besides that might just be how it works mr pasty pale boy jumping the gun:D

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
No offense to Steve, cause I think ESSC is a good idea, but to the NJ peeps: I would oppose changing away from GSSC to a combined entity. Why? Cause Steve and the NY peeps were/are members of GSSC already. The whole point of a NY-based club was to distinguish themselves from us NJ folks. So, a brother-sister club relationship would be best, I think. Of course, GSSC would be the brothers, and the ESSC would be the sisters. :redflip

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i agree Mike were not looking in the GSSC pool for members were looking for new all together. but as im welcome in GSSC you guys are welcome here. i hope both groups blow up and we have a ton of members, it will make those big meets fun. in the same respect i dont wanna have to drive to NJ every weekday (aside from wed.:D ) then it will give the ESSC guys some time to b.s. up around here and get some rides in before our meets etc... oh and Mike no matter what group is brother or sister i will still think of you(Mike) as my redheaded stepchild:redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Count me in. We can have various meeting places since there are people from all over NY, plus a lot of the GSSC rides wind up in NY anyway:confused

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Steve, whats the status of things, havent heard too much lately. I know the season is winding down but we should try to get things going soon, and do what we can over the winter.

Tom

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i sent ya a pm. what we really need right now is a member that is good with a graphics program that has some spare time to mock up a few logo styles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts