Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be careful even though its dry out. Warm tires and cold pavement can be fun but also DANGEROUS. Tires cool down quickly as well. I had to make a point the other night as I was getting on the freeway. Off/on ramp some ass in a lexus was getting off and running the merge ramp getting back on as I was leaving the meter light. I look over my shoulder to see this car doing about 80 100ft off my ass! Crack it open and pitched it sideways smoking the tire. Granted I was like WOOHOO WEEEEEE and watched the lexus hammer the brakes freaking out. Wasnt what I really wanted to do but oh well. So if your out riding be careful!!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
clutchpack said:
Be careful even though its dry out. Warm tires and cold pavement can be fun but also DANGEROUS. Tires cool down quickly as well. I had to make a point the other night as I was getting on the freeway. Off/on ramp some ass in a lexus was getting off and running the merge ramp getting back on as I was leaving the meter light. I look over my shoulder to see this car doing about 80 100ft off my ass! Crack it open and pitched it sideways smoking the tire. Granted I was like WOOHOO WEEEEEE and watched the lexus hammer the brakes freaking out. Wasnt what I really wanted to do but oh well. So if your out riding be careful!!
and before anyone says anything it wasnt me!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.