1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
A jew with too much time on your hands :nanana :clap :laughing

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Jews created the greatest holiday miracle....

FESTIVUS!!!!

Jesus ain't got shit on FESTIVUS!!!

j/k :laughing

·
9,942 Posts
wth is the deal with Festivus? :confused Did I miss something? What is it?

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
On a episode of Seinfeld George's dad made up a holiday with no religous background whatsoever.....

Tis the miracle of Festivus was born :clap

Now who wants to wrestle :laughing

·
9,942 Posts
Oooooh Seinfeld.....gotcha! ;)

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Yo Nags, off topic - did you learn to 12 a full-size crotch rocket first on did you get it down on your 50 first?

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
nags said:
learned on my 02 gixxer 750
Did you drop it while learning??

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
nags said:
not once
I thought I remembered you saying that. I about shit myself the first time I intentionally went beyond the BP, I really don't think the R1 is the right bike for it. The balance point is so damn high and one you go past it, it just wants to go over right away. You've gotta be really quick on the rear brake. I'm sure it's like that with all bikes. The R1 just seems twitchy as hell compared to the Hondas, etc.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chris_y2k_r1 said:
I thought I remembered you saying that. I about shit myself the first time I intentionally went beyond the BP, I really don't think the R1 is the right bike for it. The balance point is so damn high and one you go past it, it just wants to go over right away. You've gotta be really quick on the rear brake. I'm sure it's like that with all bikes. The R1 just seems twitchy as hell compared to the Hondas, etc.
A friend of mine learned on an 02 Limited Edition R1. He got damn good on it too. One of the smoothest riders I've ever seen. He put like 12,000 miles on it and it didnt have a single scratch anywhere.

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
nags said:
A friend of mine learned on an 02 Limited Edition R1. He got damn good on it too. One of the smoothest riders I've ever seen. He put like 12,000 miles on it and it didnt have a single scratch anywhere.
I also heard alot of people say that the R1 was bad for twelves due to oil pickup location/oil-starving?

Nice, who was that? Props to him man, I didn't see that happening with me. I was convinced I was going to loop it. Maybe I wouldn't have, who knows.

It's a great bike to wheelie man, don't take me wrong - I could highway wheelie it as long as I wanted. I just didn't like the idea of doing 12s on it. I wanted something I wasn't afraid to loop for that job and my R1 was just way to pretty to scratch up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.