Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Killeen, I'm back! Been back since last Friday afternoon the 27th. Been kind of busy getting things in order. Just got my bike back today from services, new tire and a new front sprocket. Ready to ride but......re-doing the sidewalk at the house as we just put the house on the market. So will have to wait until next weekend. Looking forward to getting back out on the road with you guys. Hit me up if anyone would like to do lunch or something this week.

Kris

·
Registered
255 Posts
Glad to see that you are back......Cant wait till the next ride.....OH and congrats on the work with the concrete:p

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah, glad you made it back safe and sound! Sorry about the hardships faced with the LT and all, been there, don't want to do that again! Get that ZX going man...when you were gone KHI re-designed that baby making your model...well a thing of yesteryear! :nanana I feel the same with the 954 vs. 1000RR.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome back, glad that you were safe. And goodbye also, I am scheduled to fly next Tuesday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JP, sorry you have to go. Good luck and stay safe. Send your address and let me know if you need anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts