Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woo hoo, we had been seeing each other for a while, but i havent seen her in a couple of weeks, and i guess in the time we've been apart, I realized I'm in love, she's a little mean, but faithful and dependable, and damn sexy,we'll probably get married, I know you guys will bitch if i dont include a picture so here she is:clap

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
:confused

she's hotter than i expected you could get :redflip

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
make sure you check the condom thread...

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Dude, I think she's running around with the skateboard - just look at the way they stare at each other. :eek

·
Registered
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ManaBurrn said:
Dude, I think she's running around with the skateboard - just look at the way they stare at each other. :eek

i kinda thought the same thing, so i brought the skateboard home

·
37,280 Posts
Stillie said:
Don't worry, you can't get a D&D slip-on pregnant.
had a few scares, huh? :redflip

:nanana :D

·
Rule #34
14,508 Posts
on a side note...It's odd to see a stock tailight on the R1. I was trying to figure out why it stuck out like that. Then it occurred to me... Oh yeah! They are supposed to be like that.

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
had a few scares, huh? :redflip

No I like the high class hole only. Nothing massages my no-no spot quite like the carbon-fiber goodness of an Akrapovic Evo system. Although, I do enjoy the "cheap" thrills of an M4 Ti every now and again.

·
37,280 Posts
Stillie said:
No I like the high class hole only. Nothing massages my no-no spot quite like the carbon-fiber goodness of an Akrapovic Evo system. Although, I do enjoy the "cheap" thrills of an M4 Ti every now and again.
:laughing

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
It's about time you saw the light. she's the only one you can ever count on and won't desert you. :thumb

Freak:redflip

1 - 20 of 21 Posts