Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... few of you knew that we were dating to begin with... but Ed (Vagabond) proposed tonight and i said yes :)

That and his butt smells.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
:clap :clap

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Ed you old dog... sorry, you old SMELLY dog you. Congrats!

Does Robin know yet? You know she was going to be with you once she was finished with women. :p

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BAninja said:
Does Robin know yet? You know she was going to be with you once she was finished with women. :p

:crackup Finish with women??? Nah we figure this way she doesnt have to make any sacrafices ;)

I called her first last night cause i knew if i didnt she'd probably beat my ass.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
blink blink

I... I don't know what happened last night.... There was a midget, a movie, threats against my life, I've got this bump on my head - looks like it was delivered by a blunt object.... and my butt smells.... :confused

BA.. I gave Robin a few years to try and get over women and come running to me.. a man can only wait SO long... Now she'll just have to keep going down that road without Ed-Lovin'... :p :laughing

:D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vagabond said:
I... I don't know what happened last night.... There was a midget, a movie, threats against my life, I've got this bump on my head - looks like it was delivered by a blunt object.... and my butt smells.... :confused

:whip Youre gonna get it when you get home!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts