Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I am the first to post in the new forum. Even beat the post hounds.:D

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
if you build it, they will come :laughing

I guess its a good thing...will keep the post whoring out of the normal NC forum ;)

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
The North Carolina Forum is already so whored up, I have almost given up on reading it all... :mad

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Ratpack said:
Even beat the post hounds.:D
This is only because Melinda kicked Tony's arse, and made him get of the computer. As for Dover, he had to take his other half to school....I hear high school starts near like what...0800 now a days? hehehehehe

I was busy moving the threads, and you beat me to the punch Tim.....say.... a bit :OT, but are you coming with us to play on 421 this weekend? Hell, even Jason gets to come with us!:p :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: I'm first!!!

Boomer said:
but are you coming with us to play on 421 this weekend? Hell, even Jason gets to come with us!:p :D
What are the plans? I know Saturday is out, but Sunday MAY work. I have to get a lot of stuff done in prep for the new little Superbike champ or FSU QB, his choice.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I'm first!!!

Ratpack said:
What are the plans? I know Saturday is out, but Sunday MAY work. I have to get a lot of stuff done in prep for the new little Superbike champ or FSU QB, his choice.
Donna' wanna' post details here, as they will be OT. but check out the 421 Playground thread, as it has mass details startling like at page 3 or 4.

See ya' there brah! And bring the X1, as we will have radios with us.

·
Registered
704 Posts
me 6th:ar15

1 - 9 of 9 Posts