Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap... so normally when it snows, it's like "Retards on Ice" around here... people driving 15 mph and generally getting the f**k in my way.

I ended up running late this morning... but didn't get behind anyone until about 3 minutes from work (I was able to pass all the other morons who weren't able to drive in the snow). By then, I didn't mind.

Wow. :eek

To give you an idea of my normal drive to work... I live about 30 minutes from work and morning traffic turns my commute to well over an hour :rant

I got behind one reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally big lady in a newer Cougar yesterday doing 25 in a 55 but couldn't pass because of the constant line of traffic coming the other way... THEN, on the way home, the same reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally big lady pulled out in front of me and did 25 again! :rant

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
I got behind one reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally big lady in a newer Cougar yesterday doing 25 in a 55 but couldn't pass because of the constant line of traffic coming the other way... THEN, on the way home, the same reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally big lady pulled out in front of me and did 25 again! :rant
tomorrow... pay someone to stand on the side of the road wearing a large BLIMPIE sandwich sign... :citadel maybe she'll pull over! :boogie

·
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: I'm in the friggin' Twilight Zone...

RtypeNYC said:
tomorrow... pay someone to stand on the side of the road wearing a large BLIMPIE sandwich sign... :citadel maybe she'll pull over! :boogie
:lol

good idea

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
I have a theory that some people do nothing but try to slow me down.

I actually think there's an entire network of drivers trying to keep me 15 under the limit.

They radio ahead to other drivers in the same network so they can coordinate a trap.

I'm sure it's happening when someone slow FINALLY puts on their blinker to get the fuck out of my way, then some other twit wanders out in front of me one second later going the exact same speed as the first car.

"I'm turning left on Franklin to intersect the blue BMW. I need someone to take my place in ten seconds. You've got ten seconds. Copy."

"Roger that. I've got my Explorer lined up to block out the stang. Changing off at Ironwood in three, two..."

"Mark. Nice job on the exchange. I'm out. Keep him locked until he reaches the interstate."

·
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: I'm in the friggin' Twilight Zone...

Milo said:
I have a theory that some people do nothing but try to slow me down.

I actually think there's an entire network of drivers trying to keep me 15 under the limit.

They radio ahead to other drivers in the same network so they can coordinate a trap.

I'm sure it's happening when someone slow FINALLY puts on their blinker to get the fuck out of my way, then some other twit wanders out in front of me one second later going the exact same speed as the first car.

"I'm turning left on Franklin to intersect the blue BMW. I need someone to take my place in ten seconds. You've got ten seconds. Copy."

"Roger that. I've got my Explorer lined up to block out the stang. Changing off at Ironwood in three, two..."

"Mark. Nice job on the exchange. I'm out. Keep him locked until he reaches the interstate."
sounds about right. :(

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Sounds like when it rains down here. Every grey hair out there decides that now instead of going 35 in a 45 it's time to so 5 in a 45.:mad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts