Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quickie message, my sister's neighborhood was broken into last night and they tend not to lock doors over there. I've heard of at least 3 neighborhoods being broken into around our area lately, so everyone please make sure to be extra diligent about locking your houses up. *scary!*

Makes me glad I have pitbulls. ;)
At least they "sound" scary! ;)

·
Wannabe racer................
2,520 Posts
Less than one week living at my new place and my CRX got broken into last night.

I love Virginia Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG are you serious!?:eek
That totally sucks!
I hope they didn't get anything of value.
A-holes!!! :rant

·
2,520 Posts
Nope, couldn't get my amp or sub...........................I've learned how to mount them without the chance of getting stolen!!!!

They took nothing and I got to spend 160 for a new window and 200 tomorrow for an alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love thieves!!!!!:rolleyes

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
On that note may I recommend the following security measures that I have installed:

They do not deter the initial break in, however they do solve the problem of a repeat offense. Not to mention, they are an excellent alternative to lengthy and highly expensive incarcerations of the perpetrator.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
phreak_on_an_f4 said:
On that note may I recommend the following security measures that I have installed:

They do not deter the initial break in, however they do solve the problem of a repeat offense. Not to mention, they are an excellent alternative to lengthy and highly expensive incarcerations of the perpetrator.
how do you like the SKS? I've been toying around with the idea of getting one but don't know anywhere to shoot around here. I shot one a few times before and really liked it but didn't get much info on it

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sargeek1975 said:
Nope, couldn't get my amp or sub...........................I've learned how to mount them without the chance of getting stolen!!!!

They took nothing and I got to spend 160 for a new window and 200 tomorrow for an alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love thieves!!!!!:rolleyes
Sounds like the same people. The people who broke into my sis's neighborhood only took purses (as if that's not enough) :shake - but they broke some car windows and didn't end up taking anything from the cars, just rifled through everything. They were guessing they were on foot.
Makes me so angry!:rant

Al - funny thing is, my sis's husband owns many guns. He just slept through it! :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
For those who want to practice the shooting skills, there is an outdoor range located off P.A. road in Creeds. I think it's open 6 days a week.

·
2,520 Posts
Gingerdc9 said:
Al - funny thing is, my sis's husband owns many guns. He just slept through it! :(
Yup. I came home early from work that night and went to bed. Me and my girl slept right through it.

Plus I'm all out of ammo for my 9mm anyway......................

Waynofzr; I'm a member at Lynnhaven. Open till 9 at night.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
i also havge access to a "shooting range" of sorts, it's a huge gravel pit, pm me for info if ya wanna

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
9 years in Norfolk, and not one break in or problem. I have even left the doors unlocked and the windows down in my former drunken states! My mustang even has a hatch full of stereo atuff....

Sorry about your losses though.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Steve, I believe the quarry you speak of is no longer a valid range, I believe they have re-openend for buisness, I could be wrong though....

Those were some fun days at the quarry though. You dad still owes me a paint job on the old truck with all the shell casing chips in the side of it. :)

-John

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ZX636Skiv said:
9 years in Norfolk, and not one break in or problem. I have even left the doors unlocked and the windows down in my former drunken states! My mustang even has a hatch full of stereo atuff....

Sorry about your losses though.
...so maybe my sis needs to move from Bay Island to Norfolk! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.