Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are "skins" at CF. Just like you can change the look of your windows XP, you can change how CF looks. Rez is working on adding alot more, but have a look at what's up right now.

Go to your user CP, then go to options. Right near the bottom is the different skin selections. Choose the one that's right for you!

:bouncy

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Where is the 'naked deb' scheme? :D :creep

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Deb, I see you are in Orangeville. I'm about 1/2hr from you in Cambridge. We should get together for a ride sometime.

Just below my name is "Extreme Newbie", which is true but there must be a way to make it a bit cooler?

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Bat-girl,

I'm in Cambridge too but *unfortunately* I won't be riding till April. I sold my last bike in June and am currently on a crazy ass saving plan to get another bike!

~Kell~

·
Registered
14 Posts
CrazyKell, I don't know how much riding I'm going to get in till the snows fly myself. I've got a nasty backyard project on the go that might take up the rest of the season. Definitely get out for a couple more local rides but the trips planned up north are OUT!

What did you ride and what are you looking for?

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
I rode a 1988 Yamaha FZ 600 for two years and I'm looking at either an F3 or an F4 depending on what I can afford. I went the practical route for this winter and bought an 02 VW Golf TDI! I love my car but........it's got nothing on riding!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I missed you Deb:(
Ginny

·
Registered
6 Posts
LoKi said:
Your not the REAL batgirl. Just a sad want-a-be.

Most of us here know the truth.

What I don't get is why you wouldn't want to be a first-rate you as opposed to a second-rate Batgirl. :confused

At least she changed her sig line.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts