Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to celebrate Colombus Day i suggest everyone hop their neighbors fence, put up a tent and start a campfire. when the homeowner comes outside to see what your doing, tell 'em you discovered this land and claiming it in the name of the Queen. then tell your family you saved a lost tribe of people that were found on your new land.:toothy

·
Registered
726 Posts
Good idea....make sure you kill and eat all their pets an leave big piles of poop all over the yard too.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i would but i dont have the day off from school, stupid college without their holidays

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
Nappyboy said:
to celebrate Colombus Day i suggest everyone hop their neighbors fence, put up a tent and start a campfire. when the homeowner comes outside to see what your doing, tell 'em you discovered this land and claiming it in the name of the Queen. then tell your family you saved a lost tribe of people that were found on your new land.:toothy
I would love to see someone try that in the ghetto or projects!

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Nappyboy said:
Dont forget to kill all the people that live there

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Make sure when you're done and the smoke settles you invite your neighbors that you kicked out back for dinner to celebrate. Hell, maybe do it every year...say in November.

Oh yeah, and after you kick them out of their house, you could make them move in with the family across the street and tell 'em both to get comfy, cause they're stuck forever.:rolleyes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts