Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just learned that Michael Rosenbaum (sp?) who plays Lex is from a town not 30 minutes from here. One of my favorite actors on about the only "series" I watch religiously grew up in Newburg, Indiana. Graduated from Castle High School there.

Pretty neat. I didn't actually believe it until I got to looking in on it and sure enough. All the info is right there.

Anyway, if you are a smallville fan as I am then you'd understand why I think its cool as hell. Michael is one of the most "popular" characters on the show.

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
I can't believe that I'm actually admitting this, but I actually like the show.. I'm not one to plan out a schedule around a TV show but I find myself watching that quite often.

Maybe it just stems from growing up the the original Superman movies that I enjoy this spin off of it..

I find it more original than most and yet pretty down to earth (figuratively speaking)

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
thats pretty cool man. i think i watched the show like once, and never managed to catch it again. seems like it would be cool, but if i havent been watching it for a while i usually dont remember what time/channel/day stuff like this comes on. :(

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the only show I that the wifey and I make damn sure to have an open slot for in our schedule. Tuesday nights are owned by Smallville. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Don't know why you have a problem admitting it Greco... its a kick ass show. The old SBN had a LOT of fans on it but they don't seem to be chiming in. LOL

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
ahh...if its on tuesdays then its definatly out for me. thats motorcycle night on speedvision starting at 7. :D :D :D

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Hman im a fan of it, just got tired of seeing all the reruns they did in the first season.
The love of my life Kristen Kruk is on there :D she's the only thing good that came out of Canada isnt that right Karl :redflip

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reruns are unfortunatly due to the fact that they take the shorter of the two "packages" of episodes. Therefore they need a couple reruns to fill in the season. Rumor was that they were going to change and move up to a full season this year or next so we'll see.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Fan here. It's the only thing worth watching on the WB. And yes, it does run at the same time as the motorcycle race reruns on Speed, which is why I record them when they originally air on the weekends:redflip

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to mention. I'm pretty sure that they reair smallville sometime on sunday.

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
HMan said:
I forgot to mention. I'm pretty sure that they reair smallville sometime on sunday.
will have to look into it, may start watching it if it fits into my schedule. thanks. :D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
HMan said:
This is the only show I that the wifey and I make damn sure to have an open slot for in our schedule. Tuesday nights are owned by Smallville. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
I love that show, if I'm not home, I tape it. I am totally in love with Tom Welling (well his character actually). :D Damn that boy is fine! :hubba

For some reason that show is really intriguing. I love it. :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
chammer said:
thats pretty cool man. i think i watched the show like once, and never managed to catch it again. seems like it would be cool, but if i havent been watching it for a while i usually dont remember what time/channel/day stuff like this comes on. :(
I just download the shows from Kazaa, they are all there including the non-televised pilot with a different mom.
This way I just watch them at work.
Love the show.

·
Registered
904 Posts
fan here too, sounds like some of you need to get a tivo :D

that teacher that became lex's wife a couple weeks ago was smokin!:eek

mmmm, kristen...:hubba :love2

i heard that the ame writer's of smallville did birds of prey...

did anyone else catch it?

it was well...ok
hope it gets better...

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts
I like Smallville!! :D

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
I have watched Smallville sense day one, never missed an episode
I rarely watch a show weekly I only watch a few things on a regular basis
CSI
CSI Miami
Smallville
Raw
SmackDown
Football
and I also try to catch a show new to WB everwood or summin liek that, on Mondays, really good...in case you are wondering I do a lot of taping and watching them later for the shows that over lap.....they are faster that way :redflip

Peace Out

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
HMan said:
I just learned that Michael Rosenbaum (sp?) who plays Lex is from a town not 30 minutes from here. One of my favorite actors on about the only "series" I watch religiously grew up in Newburg, Indiana. Graduated from Castle High School there.

Pretty neat. I didn't actually believe it until I got to looking in on it and sure enough. All the info is right there.

Anyway, if you are a smallville fan as I am then you'd understand why I think its cool as hell. Michael is one of the most "popular" characters on the show.
it is a great show. Lana is hot :hail :lick . Did you know that lex is also is the voice of Flash in the Justice League cartoon.

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Interesting fact about Lex from Smallville

Aero 1 said:
Did you know that lex is also is the voice of Flash in the Justice League cartoon.
Not to sound like a know-it-all but actually yes I did. :redflip

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hate to bring one back WAY WAY WAY back from the dead but....

Evansville, IN has their own very cool little magazine. A month or two back they interviewed Rosenbaum and he stated that this may well be his last year. He's ready to move on. So, assuming the show isn't going to die off (which it will if the writers don't get their ass out of their slump) what do you think will happen to his character? I can't see them replacing him with someone else.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
HMan said:
Hate to bring one back WAY WAY WAY back from the dead but....

Evansville, IN has their own very cool little magazine. A month or two back they interviewed Rosenbaum and he stated that this may well be his last year. He's ready to move on. So, assuming the show isn't going to die off (which it will if the writers don't get their ass out of their slump) what do you think will happen to his character? I can't see them replacing him with someone else.
holy crap, i think this was the second thread on this board and my second post ever. :laughing

anyway, he's always said since season 2 that he never wanted to go past 4 seasons. After season 4 they gave him a good incentive to come back and he said he would leave after the 5th. Who knows what will become of his character, i'm just glad that Clark is finally deciding not to be a pussy anymore and is showing that he has testicles.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts