Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

interesting how almost every thread turns sexual

2K views 53 replies 17 participants last post by  Techy 
#1 ·
i guess it's the tie that binds. no matter how off topic it is, someone throws out some sexual comment and it is all downhill from there :D i guess it is one of the few things that 15 and 50 year olds have in common. and to think they are coming out with a cybersex apparatus that you wear, and other people online can control it. oh my :redflip

#5 ·
you noticed that too huh..?? ;) :D

#6 ·
Hey Miz, wut you wearin' baby? :laughing

#7 ·
ReyndoggRSV said:

What was that movie where the guy had the digital/hologram chick in his apt that got him beer and he could feel :eek: Had Arnold in it.... errmmm uhh :confused .. anyway, that's what I want :laughing :rolleyes:
wasn't it like The Fifth Day or something..?

#8 ·
The 6th Day...shitty movie and I only saw like an hour of it.

Gives new meaning to "cybering" though. :D:D:D

#9 ·
JackInTheBox said:
Hey Miz, wut you wearin' baby? :laughing
Professional today
Neat Pony tail tight black shirt grey fitted slacks with a boot cut leg and a pair of pumps :redflip

#10 ·
miztress6 said:
Professional today
Neat Pony tail tight black shirt grey fitted slacks with a boot cut leg and a pair of pumps :redflip
:laughing I was talking about your selction of warez under that.

#13 ·
JackInTheBox said:
:laughing I was talking about your selction of warez under that.
Black baby second skin mesh see thru bra and matching t-s

the shirt has no cleavage factor but the material allows a little bit of a peek in the sunlight:laughing

#14 ·
miztress6 said:
Black baby second skin mesh see thru bra and matching t-s

the shirt has no cleavage factor but the material allows a little bit of a peek in the sunlight:laughing
......any pix? :D

#16 ·
Korwen said:
If it doesn't turn sexual, it's usually a giant flame post....go figure....sex makes peace.
remember the episode of southpark where Bebe gets boobies:laughing

#18 ·
#20 ·
Re: Re: interesting how almost every thread turns sexual

adawg said:
elaborate...
basically it is a vibrator for girls, and some type of massaging sleeve for guys, that plugs into your computer (i.e. USB) and is can be used when you are chatting online (ideally for the cybersex crowd.) While someone is telling you what they are gonna do to you :p they can activate the device you are wearing so you can experience it as well. I should invest in their stock if this board is any representation of the online population :redflip

#21 ·
Re: Re: Re: interesting how almost every thread turns sexual

cgreer00 said:
basically it is a vibrator for girls, and some type of massaging sleeve for guys, that plugs into your computer (i.e. USB) and is can be used when you are chatting online (ideally for the cybersex crowd.) While someone is telling you what they are gonna do to you :p they can activate the device you are wearing so you can experience it as well. I should invest in their stock if this board is any representation of the online population :redflip

You have got to be kidding me. :shake I swear it aint that hard to get layed for real. People these days.

Deuce

#22 ·
Re: Re: Re: interesting how almost every thread turns sexual

cgreer00 said:
That'll make you rich for sure ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.