Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To check for any sex offenders in your neighborhood :eek Damn I'm surrounded by perverts:(

www.meganslaw.wa.gov

i only tried it for California so if washington link doesn't work don't blame me. thanks and would you like any thing to drink with that?

·
Registered
10,313 Posts

Attachments

·
tis' the season.
1,509 Posts
2. WHAT DOES “SEX OFFENSE” MEAN?

“Sex offense” means:
(1) a felony violation of the following offenses:
(a) rape;
(b) rape of a minor;
(c) child molestation;
(d) sexual misconduct with a minor;
(e) indecent liberties;
(f) sexually violating human remains;
ewww...thats just nasty:barf

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
OK, which one of you guys lives down the street from my granny's place?!:eek :redflip

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
holy crap sarah, 72!!!!! OMG:shake
scary shiat

i did mine and have 3 within 3 miles so i guess kirkland isn't exactly a hot spot for the fuckers, but god damn, 72 wow. this is good info though and i am passing it to my gf's sister who has 2 children and a 3rd on the way.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
JohnnyMonsoon said:
holy crap sarah, 72!!!!! OMG:shake
scary shiat
Actually, it's in the 90's of how many are living in ucky Lacey near Clean ;) (only two are less than a mile from me out here in the boonies...the green flag on the pic, and there's a red 95 towards the bottom to show you it's almost triple digits)...it was #72 on the list, Domingo, that is a customer and would hit on me and my former best friend at work...

If you want a real hoot, so a search for Shelton...that's where they all really live.

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
sheesh that's an eye opener. But keep in mind you can be a sex offender for pissing outside and have to register as such:confused . by no means am I defending the shitbags guilty of child/woman/ man/corpse violating :shake. If you take a piss outside and someone sees you and makes a complaint that's a sex crime here....... heads up. I know a poor bastard that has to do that. for pissing off a balcony at a party. wtf is this utah?

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
wtf There are *TWO* level III offenders within a mile of my house, one convicted of child rape, one of child molestation. And both are within a couple blocks of an elemenatary school!?!?!?! How is that possible???

One of my buddies lives even closer to the perverts than I do... and he has 4 kids... a boy 7, beautful twin girls 5 (one is my goddaughter) and a 8 month baby boy... I am more than a little upset/concerned about this!

Again, how can a level III child rapist be allowed to live mere blocks from an elementary school, a park where kids are playing constantly, etc??? :rant

1 - 10 of 10 Posts