Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father is trying to sign up with classmates.com as there are people he'd like to contact from highschool. However...

Anytime you try to go to www.classmates.com from his computer, you get a page not found 404 error. On my computer, I can access the site, log in with his name and email, etc... but not on his. I deleted all his cookies (is there something else besides just going to Internet Options, tools, and then clicking the delete cookies button?), and still I can't access the site. The website is most definitely not down, as it works on any computer but his. His browser IS set to accept cookies, and he has no trouble with any other website but that one.

I'm baffled. I've never seen this before. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Not even worth it. It used to be largely free. Now, all you can get is a name list.

You have to pay to get any info beyond the name list.

Well, the SOBs didn't pay me for my info, and I listed with them so I could get the info in turn.

I'm not paying so I can look up something I can get from a public records search for free. :rolleyes

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Baby Gorilla said:
Not even worth it. It used to be largely free. Now, all you can get is a name list.

You have to pay to get any info beyond the name list.

Well, the SOBs didn't pay me for my info, and I listed with them so I could get the info in turn.

I'm not paying so I can look up something I can get from a public records search for free. :rolleyes
Yeah, I think it's a ripoff, and told him repeatedly it's not worth it. But at this point I'm just trying to solve the problem for my own knowledge, cause I hate not knowing why something works (or in this case, doesn't work) the way it does. I don't give a damn what the actual website is, just wanna know why the darn thing won't work. :confused

1 - 4 of 4 Posts