Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering if any of guys are going to get anything done this week. I for one do not work so I can post all day but damn don't the rest of you guys have jobs.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
HELL NO!

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Nope and my boss already busted me here on CF anyone else??:eek: :laughing

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
nah, i keep my alt-tab on the ready...but my PC is set up such that someone would have to come all the way in my cube...that and no one here gives a shit anyway :laughing

·
Registered
737 Posts
i have my own office and keep the door closed. i am not getting a damn thing done though...this forum has ended any productivity that was left in me.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Nope, pretty much burned the whole day. I think tomoroow I will start fresh and begin posting no less that 30 seconds after I sit down.... I gotta log in, sheesh, otherwise I would start immediatley!:redflip

Billy

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ionly have to make sure I keep the house clean for the wife and I know that won't get done. Hell it wouldn't get done even without CF.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I'm on one of the servers in the closet, kvm switch key ready to go and switch the monitor to another server! :laughing

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Nope......havent done a damn thing at work today..... This shit could get ugly! :D

BUT I LIKE IT! :biggrin

·
Registered
866 Posts
miztress6 said:
Nope and my boss already busted me here on CF anyone else??:eek: :laughing
Yeah me, he just asked me if there was anything good on today... NO biggie.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am sorry to announce the position of post whore has been filled by

TECHY :redflip

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haven't done much all day but lurk and post, and answer some work e-mail. It's pretty slow anyway, but I think the guy who sits behind me is getting mad that I'm not doing anything. Eh.... he's a contractor so I'm not worried.:D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I will probably be fired soon.......... My productivity has dropped even futher now that I have yet another board to post on. Damn the internet and Al Gore!

·
Registered
866 Posts
StrickSVS said:
I am sorry to announce the position of post whore has been filled by

TECHY :redflip
Thank You, Thank You....

Make sure to tip your waitress on the way out. And don't worry, I'll be here all week.:redflip

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Techy said:
Thank You, Thank You....

Make sure to tip your waitress on the way out. And don't worry, I'll be here all week.:redflip
and every minute of every hour.....yada yada yada :creep

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
yes I'm working as we speak and since I'm stuck in a hotel room at night well nothing else to do.:bluecreep :bluecreep

·
Registered
866 Posts
BABETTE said:
and every minute of every hour.....yada yada yada :creep
Badda ba bump....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts