Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MotoGP World Champion
21,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last game I played was Tomb Raider.......but it was at a friend's house. Every other time I'm around people who are playing them, I might watch, but decline to play. It's not that I have anything against them, it's just that I'm very impatient and I don't want to spend time learning all the rules and tips and all that. They're too complicated IMO. Back when I was young, they were simple, and all you had to do was blow up stuff. I don't want to have to play a game for a whole year before I reach the "secret level".

Lately it seems I'm the only one who feels this way.....Everyone I know, and I mean everyone........even people in their late 30's, has a Playstation or X-Box, and is always talking about GTA San Andreas, etc etc as if they're household names or something.......oh and then there was that game that came out last month that grossed more in its first week than any movie ever did............whatever it's called......some alien game

Anyway, am I alone?

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Buddy... I'm not "into" them. I play them because I hate tv. I buy games. Get bored of them after a few weeks and then trade them in.

I have Halo 2 and I've played it twice. I have need for speed underground 2 and I'll average a couple of hours on that in a week. I can't even remember the last game I've beaten. They get me through those dull voids that I used to be getting stoned in. It's a good trade off.

So, no. I'm NOT into video games.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I hate TV. Especially with all these stupid ass reality tv shows (did i mention i really fucken hate reality tv shows and wish they would burn in hell?). So to pass my boredom time...of which im bored alot. I play games..or i go to a friends place and we all play halo 2 online or something, and get drunk doing it. If somethin would come up..like a party or something. we go there, but there usually aint much happenin so some nights are spent playing games. And in canada in the winter and in the city there aint much to do either. At least in the summer i could do sports :D

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:

Give me PONG and I'm set!.. lol
Pongs awesome. So simple but so fun :D

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
My last console was NES, and Unreal or Halflife was my last computer game.

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
Lacadee said:
Pongs awesome. So simple but so fun :D
Another fun game like that is called Cubicle Chaos.
I am a registered user -- if you DL it, I can give you the registration code if you wanna try it out :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
i'm 32 with three kids , they have a ps1 and each getting a _ _ _ _ boy adv. , i could care less about playing vid games, i've raced stock cars, have nice motorcycle to speed around on,i paint cars. four wheel drive,abd the kids have dirt bikes. so i'd rather watch somting i can learn from or funny rather than play soming that dosen't exist,

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
I got out of gaming for a LONG time and recently got back into it out of boredom.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I am not big into video games...there are certain ones I enjoy, but not addicted by any means

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I've been fighting it and trying to ignore them, but since we live in the same area as all three of my wife's brothers and they all play with their x-boxes every time we have a get-together, I have finally broke down and had my wife get me one for xmas this year. I'm not a huge fan of video games and don't plan on spending hour after hour playing it, but I think it will be a fun distraction. I haven't got to play with mine yet, though . . . it's sitting under the tree all wrapped up - taunting me :laughing

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
ToaDady said:
i'm 32 with three kids , they have a ps1 and each getting a _ _ _ _ boy adv. , i could care less about playing vid games, i've raced stock cars, have nice motorcycle to speed around on,i paint cars. four wheel drive,abd the kids have dirt bikes. so i'd rather watch somting i can learn from or funny rather than play soming that dosen't exist,
You're posting to something that doesn't exist... :p

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
I'm not "into" gaming, but I do like the kind that make you think. If I get a good one, I can play it for hours...even after I win it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts