Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
If I recall correctly a man by the name of Forrest, Forrest Gump was from Greenbo:D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Is there really a greenbo Alambama?

I know the story was based on a true one.....but sometimes not EVERY detail is true :p

·
Registered
263 Posts
Alabama riders have been slow to respond... But here is one more Alabama rider checking in.

...not from Greenbo :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Another AL guy...

I'm not from AL but am living in AL now...

I see lots of sportbikes on the weekends here in Huntsville. I guess I need to start telling them about the board.

·
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dam! It's cold here in Greenbo Alabama today.

"No riding here today" but I do have my magic shoe's guess I'll go running an that's all I got to say about that.:treadmill :fart :eek:hyeah

·
Registered
105 Posts
WTF is with this cold weather?

Ok, this is my first winter in Huntsville and WTF is with this cold weather? Is this normal? I hope not. I recall riding in Dec. and Jan. last year while in Auburn. I know it was "cool"; however, I woke up to ice on front steps the other morning. Wow!

I guess it's time to order that heated-grips kit.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Eh, it's not cold, what are you talking about! :p

This past week was the first time I put on pants, and I had to so I could ride. :D

This is pretty much as cold as it gets, unless we get a cold spell. But it will fluctuate from day to day, week to week until Spring. So... Check the weather forecast everyday! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts