Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor bike, won't fit in the apartment, so it's gotta sit out in the cold barn all alone!:cry Snow and rain, rain then snow...:gloom :mad :rant Who came up with this winter crap anyway???:rolleyes Only ended up with 3700 miles, I wasn't ready to put it away yet!!:mad wtf Just bored, nothin' to do taday!!:D :rolleyes Lazy Sunday!!

Happy Holidays

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
LOL I know what you mean.

I took the VTX out for a spin yesterday to "blow out the cobwebs".

It was 40deg with a wind chill in the 30's....FROZE MY ASS OFF! hehehehe

but it DID rekindle my passion for the ride again!

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
People wearing leather coats and furry bomber jackets...on Miami Beach....what's wrong with this picture???
No, it's not spring time yet...:nanana

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
v65rider1 said:
I hate to put more of a damper on everyones spirits but the first day of winter was the 21st.:redflip
Yes, but that's also the shortest day(light) of the year. After that the days get longer so spring is coming.:clap

Now everyone repeat after me..."I think I can, I think I can," repeat etc. :nanana

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
VstarVixxen said:
People wearing leather coats and furry bomber jackets...on Miami Beach....what's wrong with this picture???
No, it's not spring time yet...:nanana
It's all those sissy new yorkers visiting!
:redflip

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
TopsheIf said:
It's all those sissy new yorkers visiting!
:redflip
:lol :lol
You wish! We new yawkers are accustomed to much colder temps than these...but nice try!;)

Welcome Back!

·
Moderator,
2,475 Posts
Buster said:
Yes, but that's also the shortest day(light) of the year. After that the days get longer so spring is coming.:clap

Now everyone repeat after me..."I think I can, I think I can," repeat etc. :nanana
:clap :clap :clap

True enough!! Now just counting the days to see what groundhog has to say about the length of winter :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
VstarVixxen said:
:lol :lol
You wish! We new yawkers are accustomed to much colder temps than these...but nice try!;)

Welcome Back!
;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.