Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heeellllooolooolooo, anyone out there?

My name is Kim. I have a 2002 Ninja 250. Would love to talk to others with 250's.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I had a 250....... so I guess that counts.....? :D

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
I see we finally got the 250 section going....very cool! I'm getting a yellow 03 Ninja 250R probably in a couple months. :)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
250 right here! 2001 red/black :D

·
Moderator, , Dorkus Maximus
2,749 Posts
kinda

i've got a TZ250. does that count?:confused

btw: i've never had more fun than plowin by some fat, honkin, big bore four stroke - usually on the brakes - only to have them come up after our session and look at the bike, slack-jawed, and have'em ask, "is that only a 250!?" ha! little bikes rule!

vince
:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: kinda

Vince_24X said:
i've got a TZ250. does that count?:confused

btw: i've never had more fun than plowin by some fat, honkin, big bore four stroke - usually on the brakes - only to have them come up after our session and look at the bike, slack-jawed, and have'em ask, "is that only a 250!?" ha! little bikes rule!

vince
:D
Tee-hee, isn't it cool! I almost want to get a big "250" sticker just to rub it in. :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi guys, a zzr 250 here!! We got the forum WOT's Chick!!! yeah....

All 250's are welcome to post in here.

Lets show those big guns that 250's rock as well.

Cheers

·
Registered
203 Posts
im grabbin a 250, lookin for a used one, plan to purchase sometime within next 3 months. I got my friend into bikes too, so looks like ill have a riding buddy.

Can yall give me any tips on buyin the ex250? Basically most 250's i see for sale are 1-4 years old, and have less than 10,000 miles on them, and seem to go for around 1,500. I beleive that there have not been any major revisions for years, but i could be wrong, Any years to avoid, or any tips to give me? I dont want to spend more than 1500 on my first bike, cuz i gotta spend another 3-400 on gear.

Would any of yous guys mind tellin me what you bought your 250's for? Bike condition, 2nd or 3rd owner, ect. Thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
afog05 said:
im grabbin a 250, lookin for a used one, plan to purchase sometime within next 3 months. I got my friend into bikes too, so looks like ill have a riding buddy.

Can yall give me any tips on buyin the ex250? Basically most 250's i see for sale are 1-4 years old, and have less than 10,000 miles on them, and seem to go for around 1,500. I beleive that there have not been any major revisions for years, but i could be wrong, Any years to avoid, or any tips to give me? I dont want to spend more than 1500 on my first bike, cuz i gotta spend another 3-400 on gear.

Would any of yous guys mind tellin me what you bought your 250's for? Bike condition, 2nd or 3rd owner, ect. Thanks
I think the reason so many people go for the baby ninja is that they are a very reliable bike for a learner. They are easy to ride and very forgiving. There has only been simple changes made to the bike with the very first one to come out producing slighly less power. Anything 3-4 years old is the same as the new ones.

When you finally get your butt on one don't be afraid to rev the little thing as they rev very well and can do it all day long. Just make sure you service the bike reg, and take good care of it.

Cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts